PDA

View Full Version : PIC REQUEST: Zev Tech Fulcrum Trigger (in your Glock)

DRAB_81
05-27-2012, 1:19 PM
I want to see some pics of different color combinations of the trigger pad/safety. Most of the ones I've seen are black/black or black/red, and it's hard to tell what the other ones look like unless they're installed in a Glock. Let's see your Zev triggers...

Anyone have any issues with the set screws backing out?
How is the break compared to stock?
How is the reset force compared to stock?

I know there's a ton of threads on these triggers, but I didn't find the answers or pics I'm looking for. I absolutely love the stock trigger, but I'm considering a Zev trigger for one of my game guns (G20SF). I asked this question on GT forums a while back, and got nothing.

ChaneRZ
05-27-2012, 1:28 PM
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h413/chanerz12/872056e2.jpg
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h413/chanerz12/4576063d.jpg

My G19 before I sold it. Nothing wrong with the gun. I just want one caliber for the handgun.

Anyone have any issues with the set screws backing out? No issues with the screws
How is the break compared to stock?Very crisp reset and the break is nice! There is no travel from the break point. My trigger pull was 3.5lbs
How is the reset force compared to stock?Very positive reset with the audible lick

DRAB_81
05-28-2012, 1:11 PM
Thanks for the reply. I definitely like the black/red version, but I'm also considering black/silver, silver/black or all stainless. Anyone else have one?

DRAB_81
05-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Anybody out there?

modls7
05-29-2012, 1:56 PM
The trigger pull is definitely shorter until the break. The reset is nowhere near as solid as stock. I have never had a set screw move on me.

I would not buy one again.

duc748bip
05-29-2012, 2:38 PM
I have the set screw walk on me, made the gun un shootable. Just remember to loc-tite it and it will be fine.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75258&stc=1&d=1289711871

tal3nt
05-29-2012, 3:01 PM
Are those korean magazines?

DRAB_81
05-29-2012, 3:06 PM
Thanks for the info guys, and that gun looks sharp duc. I think the silver/red looks sick with that Caspian slide.

My main concerns are the break & reset. I don't care too much about pre/over travel, but I want a forceful/positive reset & non-mushy break. I may try a $35 Ghost Rocket Ultimate Kit with a $.25 trigger job before I drop $150+ for a drop in Zev. I love the look of the Fulcrum, and I think I'd dig the flat face of the trigger pad, but I don't want to turn my perfectly functional Glock into a headache. Maybe I'll try the Duty trigger, which has reduced pre/over travel, but doesn't have the adjustable set screws. I read a lot of posts about afttermarket sub-3.5# triggers being night & day different, but I ended up returning the Vanek Classic Grand Master Kit I bought a while back (Vanek's are supposedly the holy grail of Glock triggers). The stock trigger runs great for me in competition, so I guess if it ain't broke...

hkdad
05-29-2012, 3:30 PM
After 1k rounds, my friends fulcrum took a dump on him! For $250... It's not effin worth it. I ran one on my glock too, with same problems. Pin walks out where the safety on the trigger is. Fell apart completely. It reduces the trigger pull but it's totally unreliable.