PDA

View Full Version : Allied Armament 1919a4 end all sale!!! $895

Allied Armament
05-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

For all the members Calguns. I wanted to notify you all that we are running a one time Special that will nock your socks off.

This offer is being made here first and will not be posted anywhere else for the next 2 days.

After speaking to all of my major suppliers I have come to realize that the 1919 market is soon coming to an end! Because It is coming to an end I want to move more 1919's than ever and to do so I will have to price them appropriately.

This is a limited time offer an offer so great will never be seen again.

We are offering for a limited time (and I mean limited time) 1919a4's in Semiauto for $895 a gun!!! A $100 cheaper than my lowest priced competitor and nothing about the product or packaging will change it will still be the same high quality gun that all the group buy members received.

After this sale expect over the course of the next six months the price of the standard 1919a4 to go up by 100-200 or more, so you may want to think about purchasing one or two for investment purposes.

note: Shipping is not included in this price. Expect California Shipping to be $30-40. Expect complete firearms to ship in 4-6 weeks. We are now going to include with the firearms a batfe approval letter and Doj Approval letter. A small portion of funds will be sent to support blackwater ops.

I will post below in a few hours the accessories available for sale with these guns.

To order please call:

503-543-5154 or email allied004@centurytel.net

We take all forms of payment

Thank you,

James Malarkey Pres.

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.com

Beatone
05-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Oh boy another 1919. I'll have to think hard about getting another one. The price is great. Thanks James.

tenpercentfirearms
05-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh joy! Let me buy one of these machine guns that got BWO in trouble. NO THANKS!

Actually, that was my attempt to rationalize why I shouldn't buy one! Man, I think those things would be cool and would love to have one. Reality says I just can't afford it.

Someone buy one for me! :D

Nefarious
05-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Oh joy! Let me buy one of these machine guns that got BWO in trouble. NO THANKS!

Actually, that was my attempt to rationalize why I shouldn't buy one! Man, I think those things would be cool and would love to have one. Reality says I just can't afford it.

Someone buy one for me! :D

Ill buy one for you, if you buy another for me :D
Edit: Except Ill need the AA shroud on this one too ..HA!

Prc329
05-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Dayum. I just ordered an upper and complete lower for that price. If you had posted this friday I would have bought one. Used my reserve and gotta wait till after I move.

How long is the sale for? :)

Hmmm, maybe I can scrap up the cash.

ivanimal
05-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I amm going to move this to commercial sales.

Buy with confidence from Allied.:D

shark92651
05-09-2007, 2:03 PM
I amm going to move this to commercial sales.

Buy with confidence from Allied.:D

Yes, but just don't post pictures of it on your MySpace page! :D

E__WOK
05-09-2007, 5:01 PM
Can we pick the caliber? What about options?

TacFan
05-09-2007, 7:24 PM
Ahh crap, I gotta find things to sell again :eek:

Nefarious
05-10-2007, 4:59 AM
We are now going to include with the firearms a batfe approval letter and Doj Approval letter

You were going to send that along with the GB that we just had - hows bout sending that copy. These printed versions of the online scans come out sh***y

guns_and_labs
05-10-2007, 5:43 AM
Oh, my, yes. Where's my checkbook?

Forgive my ignorance, but would you happen to know which FFL's will transfer this? Or do I need to go through the National Guard instead?

And, does it matter if you have a safe affadavit, but there's no way it will fit in the safe? Maybe a storage depot affadavit? Or do I put one of those little itty bitty cable locks on it?

threadcrapper
05-10-2007, 8:53 AM
I'd get one at that price, but with the BWO thing, I'm going to wait until after his case has played out and I hope all charges cleared. That's one gun I would love to own, but not right now.

dvader
05-10-2007, 9:20 AM
Is this sale limited to CA residents? A buddy of mine in AZ is in the market.

CALI-gula
05-10-2007, 9:29 AM
After speaking to all of my major suppliers I have come to realize that the 1919 market is soon coming to an end! Because It is coming to an end I want to move more 1919's than ever and to do so I will have to price them appropriately.

Just out of curiousity - what would make you think this? I am not doubting you may have more information on it than myself, but could you share the reason for you prediction? There seems to be plenty in the way of supply, parts, and side-plates all across the internet and at gun shows as well as plenty in private hands. I have not heard of any pending BATF or even CA DOJ opposition to ownership of them in any way, and BWO's case is obviously a mistake over the aspects of "evil" inherent to the gun itself.

Does this have anything to do with Feinstein's recent proposal to classify many firearms as NFA items, like .50BMG rifles?

I am genuinely curious as to the source. I just do not want to have been caught "sitting on the pot too long".

CALI-gula
05-10-2007, 9:37 AM
I'd get one at that price, but with the BWO thing, I'm going to wait until after his case has played out and I hope all charges cleared. That's one gun I would love to own, but not right now.

Get one now if you want one. While I am leary of the arguments about the M2HB not being a rifle and OK, though I understand the logic for the argument, there is nothing in any way associated with the 1919 to prevent it's legal ownership except some derision over the assembly of belts linking more than 10 rounds after 2000. There is nothing wrong with ownership of them in CA, and in BWO's case it will likely prove to be just a case of mistaken interpretation about whether his specific 1919's had inherent evil features or accessories.

Allied Armament
05-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Lets just say the inventories are greatly reduced and there is about a years supply. Cheap/inexpensive parts kits are going to be a thing of the past real soon. Like a couple months.

Just out of curiousity - what would make you think this? I am not doubting you may have more information on it than myself, but could you share the reason for you prediction? There seems to be plenty in the way of supply, parts, and side-plates all across the internet and at gun shows as well as plenty in private hands. I have not heard of any pending BATF or even CA DOJ opposition to ownership of them in any way, and BWO's case is obviously a mistake over the aspects of "evil" inherent to the gun itself.

Does this have anything to do with Feinstein's recent proposal to classify many firearms as NFA items, like .50BMG rifles?

I am genuinely curious as to the source. I just do not want to have been caught "sitting on the pot too long".

Allied Armament
05-10-2007, 11:12 AM
As for caliber conversions and accessories heres what we have.

Spade Grips: $240 a set w/gun purchase only 18 available

Site mounts: $45 35 in stock.

Trunion protectors: $15

Tripod M2 New manufactured by us, absolutely 100% military spec. $400 w/o pintle $475 w. 50 in stock 100 available.

A6 kits: $250 hand select A grade refinished, comes with bipod, carry handle and buttstock. 100 available

8mm conversions $250 25 available

.30-o6 conversion $150 still on back order but available

.308 barrels A grade 0-3 on the guage $55 a piece

Aircraft shrouds: $100 20 in stock

Crankfires $350 w/gun purchase only 25 in stock. Sorry not for CA residents.

This sale on the guns is not limited to CA, its nationwide.

ljg17
05-10-2007, 8:46 PM
Is it possible to get a vanity serial number on the 1919A4 like "FU-CADOJ-001"? Or do I need to build my own to do that?

leelaw
05-11-2007, 8:26 AM
I'll take it!

DAMN IT IVAN!!! :p ;)

12:13
05-11-2007, 9:45 AM
So who will be able to DROS these & where can you shoot these? (NorCal/Bay Area). PM me if you got answers.:D
TIA,
12:13

Allied Armament
05-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Totally can engrave anything you want. It will cost about $65 and maybe delay delivery of your gun by an extra week, but yes totally can be done.

We have about 30 dealers throughout California that will transfer the guns. I will post the dealers when I get my database opened up on my other computer. I'm only going to post the general area information and not the companies names.

Is it possible to get a vanity serial number on the 1919A4 like "FU-CADOJ-001"? Or do I need to build my own to do that?

Michael303
05-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Hmm... Though call for two reasons:

1. The whole BWO thing has me skittish on 1919's.
2. My current lack of funding for the weapon, let alone costs to feed a 1919. Not sure, but I think it may be cheaper to raise a child.

That said, it would be cool to have twin mounted 1919s.

Allied Armament
05-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Heres the locations in California that will do transfers.

City
Garberville
Martinez
Roseville
Sonora
Pasadena
Oakherst
San Jose
Ontario
Huntington Beach
Santee
Escondido
Sacramento
Santee
Fontana
Colusa
San Marcos
Redondo Beach
Freemont
Atacadero
Orange
Atascadero
San Diego
Newhall
Mt. Shasta
San Mateo
Cerritos
Elk Grove
San Mateao
Redding
San Louis Obispo
Anaheim
Newhall
San Luis Obispo
Sacrimento
Walnut Creek
Pacifica
San Jose
Napa
Glendora
Ridgecrest
Sacramento
Riverside
Salinas
Oceansite
Brawley

Nefarious
05-11-2007, 4:23 PM

This is exactly what I wanted to do - but why did this price have to come so close to the last GB :D

draconianruler
05-11-2007, 7:18 PM
Edited: Found my answer in the posts above :D

GTKrockeTT
05-11-2007, 7:55 PM
This is exactly what I wanted to do - but why did this price have to come so close to the last GB :D

you know, if you do it...;)

1919_4_ME
05-11-2007, 10:48 PM
And you guys know that I am coming out with a twin mount soon.:D Better get that extra 1919....:eek:

CALI-gula
05-12-2007, 8:08 AM
Hmm... Though call for two reasons:

1. The whole BWO thing has me skittish on 1919's.
2. My current lack of funding for the weapon, let alone costs to feed a 1919. Not sure, but I think it may be cheaper to raise a child.

Why would you be skittish? There is nothing wrong with owning and shooting 1919's in semi-auto configurations in CA. They are not AWs and they are not considered machine guns when in semi-auto configuration. There have been numerous examples of the DOJ having no trouble with them at all. In BWO's case, it is either a clear mistaken interpretation by the DA and LEO involved, or there was some inherent issue with his 1919s that they have clearly confused themselves over and have ASSUMED they were evil rifles just because they look like they might be. The ONLY thing one must watch out for would be the interpretation of linking belt links into more than 10 rounds, if you didn't already own the belts before 2000. Nothing else about them falls within interpretation of Roberti-Roos or SB-23 AW issues. They are no more "evil" than any other semi-auto rifle in .308 or .30-06, like an M1A in .308, or a M1 Garand or Browning BAR Safari II in .30-06.

Michael303
05-12-2007, 8:43 AM
There is nothing wrong with owning and shooting 1919's in semi-auto configurations in CA

Well, right now it's just the hassle. Once the 1919 part of BWO's case is dropped, I'll be very much more comfortable with the whole thing. In the meantime, maybe I should go ask the boss if I can work some OT...

tenpercentfirearms
05-12-2007, 8:58 AM
Well, right now it's just the hassle. Once the 1919 part of BWO's case is dropped, I'll be very much more comfortable with the whole thing. In the meantime, maybe I should go ask the boss if I can work some OT...

Don't post pictures of your guns on Myspace if you are an outspoken member of student government in Los Angeles and the odds of you being harassed are going to go down exponentially. :D

Allied Armament
05-12-2007, 9:36 AM
Clearly the guns are legal in California, there is no black or white. It's legal, and thats it. We've been selling them here for 2 yrs, don't you think the ATF would come knocking on our door if they weren't. Also TNW has been selling them to CA for several years. The letters clearly state that they are legal. Buy with confidence. Most likely the recent situation with our fellow member was a misunderstanding, and whatever those charges are they will be dropped.

HillBilly
05-12-2007, 10:21 AM
...Most likely the recent situation with our fellow member was a misunderstanding, and whatever those charges are they will be dropped.

Lest we forget, A very expensive (for BWO) misunderstanding that will most likely haunt him for the rest of his life, regardless of charges being dropped.

County lockup sure sounds great!

Allied Armament
05-13-2007, 4:58 PM
Mr. Hillbilly I was researching the documents about our fellow member who was arrested the .30 caliber 1919 in question is quoted as being marked property of U.S. Government for which we do not mark on our guns. I am beginning to believe that the firearm in question was either built by the owner or bought from another manufacturer.

Just something to think about.

Lest we forget, A very expensive (for BWO) misunderstanding that will most likely haunt him for the rest of his life, regardless of charges being dropped.

County lockup sure sounds great!

BigMac
05-13-2007, 8:06 PM
I guess I'm just lucky!

I've posted pics with both myself and my them 9 year old daughter shootingmine... Jees, I corupted Ivan boy too...I should be in irons.

It's all my fault..

bwiese
05-13-2007, 8:59 PM
Semiauto 1919 guns, regardless of pistol grip status, are indeed legal and there is a DOJ approval letter.

I do continue to wonder at the wisdom of 'true authenticity' of having things marked as "US Government", esp new-looking non-surplus items. I personally would not buy one if it were marked as such, just like I would not buy an off-list AR type receiver with a full-auto marking on the selector switch position even if it were totally incapable of accepting full auto parts. Why bait the bear?

PanzerAce
05-13-2007, 10:18 PM
damn you. I wish I had the money for this...

and actually, are the 8mm conversions rated for the rifle or MG rounds?

Nefarious
05-14-2007, 6:11 AM
you know, if you do it...;)

You up for an M2 ??

Can we get a Ma Deuce GB :)

Allied Armament
05-14-2007, 7:43 AM
Ma Deuce commercially is running just a hair under $9000! The parts have gotten so expensive that were actually beginning to make all of the receiver parts from scratch, just to sustain the price. I wish we could have a group buy on 50's just at the present time its not possible.

Note: 8mm set up is good for both commercial and surplus ammunition.

SunriseF150
05-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Damn i wish i had the extra money right now. How long is this sale on for? And when you run out of the spade grips and aircraft shrounds you have in stock, will they no longer be available with this sale?

I guess I need to clean up that airbag kit I have and post it up for sale so I can buy this gun.

Allied Armament
05-14-2007, 9:56 PM
Spadegrips will be out of stock for who knows how long after this sale. We have to change the way we manufacture them as we are running out of steel backplates to manfacture them on. The Aircraft shrouds are made from new stock but they will take 2 months or more to have manufactured. The main parts that we are having manufactured at this point are fifty cal parts as the whole 50 cal market is FU C ed . Were one of the last company's that is producing belt fed M2 HB 50 cals for the semi auto market and were not going to let that end as long as we can supply the needed parts, so with that said most of our production is going to building new M2/m3 hb parts.

CALI-gula
05-14-2007, 11:47 PM
As predicted:

Originally Posted by WolfMansDad

Here is the update on Matt's case. All six of the 1919 charges were withdrawn...

Nefarious
05-15-2007, 6:14 AM
manufactured at this point are fifty cal parts as the whole 50 cal market is FU C ed . Were one of the last company's that is producing belt fed M2 HB 50 cals for the semi auto market and were not going to let that end as long as we can supply the needed parts, so with that said most of our production is going to building new M2/m3 hb parts.

Group Buy Group Buy :D
I know ... wishfull thinking

Allied Armament
05-15-2007, 2:09 PM
We can have a group buy M2's!!! On m2 Tripods that is :D http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=58096

Ravenslair
05-17-2007, 9:46 AM
I am not terribly familiar with the 1919a4. Can a .308 version be converted to a .30-06 by the owner down the road? If so, is this something that can be done by the owner or does it have to be sent in? I guess I am just trying to find out if the conversion can be swapped back and forth? Thanks.

Allied Armament
05-18-2007, 11:21 PM
.30-o6 conversion is easy you just change the barrel, pull the cartridge stops out and use your field headspace guage to set the headspace. Its the same with 8mm.

Ravenslair
05-19-2007, 7:07 AM
Excellent. Thanks for the info.

duenor
05-19-2007, 8:11 AM
... my 900 is already set aside... for allied armament's ppsh-41. ...say... what happened to that, AA? I called in and got put on the waiting list...

well i'm still waiting...

tell me if should move my $ to this 1919.

Allied Armament
05-19-2007, 9:16 AM
The 1919 at this time is a better deal than the ppsh41. I would send the funds for the 1919 for sure no doubt about it. They are at the lowest price ever and the highest quality ever. You will be more than pleased with your purchase.

... my 900 is already set aside... for allied armament's ppsh-41. ...say... what happened to that, AA? I called in and got put on the waiting list...

well i'm still waiting...

tell me if should move my $ to this 1919.

AudiA
05-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Is the 1919 deal still available???

Nefarious
05-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Is the 1919 deal still available???

I believe so. Jump in and pick one up :D

Allied Armament
05-24-2007, 1:11 AM
Yes the $895 deal is still going I don't know for how much longer but its still running.

AudiA
05-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Yes the $895 deal is still going I don't know for how much longer but its still running.

I PM'd you yesturday...is it still good? I'll pick one up asap!

Allied Armament
06-03-2007, 8:41 PM
Yes but it might not being going on much longer. Were got a call last friday from a distributor who wants to buy a large quantity and if they follow through were going to kill the sale after two weeks.

AudiA
06-04-2007, 3:55 PM
Yes but it might not being going on much longer. Were got a call last friday from a distributor who wants to buy a large quantity and if they follow through were going to kill the sale after two weeks.

Kool. How do I order one then?? Just go to the site or???

Allied Armament
06-05-2007, 6:27 PM
No Call your order in our website purchasing is screwed. I just fired an employee the other day to make our system much more efficient and it is just call in 503-543-5154 and we'll get you covered. We are going to end the $895 price soon don't wait as the price is no matter what going up $75 after the next two weeks just look at the price of parts kits to check they've gone from $300-$350 as I said before this is the end all sale were clearing the market and if you don't buy one now your going to wish you did. BTW We are :chris:

Allied Armament
06-06-2007, 8:43 PM
We are only running this sale for a short time longer. If you think you can buy a kit now for a reasonable price and build a complete gun professionally with matching rivets, a halo 4140 sideplate marked with saginaw markings, a WSL style trigger and sear, professionly ground (trunion, rivets and removed blemishes), softened sideplate profile, professionally parked and have your gun come with a 2yr warranty parts and craftsmanship warranty, 100 ammunition links, a headspacing guage, and a guncase; I'd be hard pressed to see it. Just so you know we have 47 guns left at this price after that they are increasing. As many of you know Ohio Ordnance is not selling their $300 kits anymore slowly but surely raising the bottom line price of these guns... Remember what the title of this thread says! THE END ALL 1919 SALE, get them while you can because were going to empty the market.

draconianruler
06-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Arghh......why do I have to be broke.

SunriseF150
06-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Just called you guys to order one. I guess your order taker is out right now. I'll be getting a call soon though.

Isi_man_ica
06-18-2007, 9:35 AM
Don't know where to ask but I did buy one from you Allied. But have a question. I went shooting the 1919 this saturday and was testing it out at a hundred yards. Well to make this short I put the target in my sights both with the sight fliped up for the peep hole and the down. I would set the target up correctly and kept hitting about 6 feet above the target. Is this normal? And what is the best way to correct it.

Allied Armament
06-18-2007, 12:22 PM
The front site can be unscrewed and moved up and down, it may correct your problem. If that doesn't give enough adjustment, than you may need to bend slightly the rear iron site post, but you should be able to get the adjustment out of your front site blade.

Don't know where to ask but I did buy one from you Allied. But have a question. I went shooting the 1919 this saturday and was testing it out at a hundred yards. Well to make this short I put the target in my sights both with the sight fliped up for the peep hole and the down. I would set the target up correctly and kept hitting about 6 feet above the target. Is this normal? And what is the best way to correct it.

totenkopf
06-18-2007, 8:31 PM
pm sent

bryan1919
10-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Why buy just 1... when you can buy 2 for twice the cost?
Okay, where am I gonna get the cash for this?

pat038536
10-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled.

necro-posting.. just looked at the original post date.

wilit
10-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Are you serious? or just trying to make a joke? This thread is from May 2007

LOL Bryan1919 = FAIL

Sorry man, I think you're a little late to the group buy.

Shane916
12-21-2009, 9:30 AM

I don't know, but you'll probably want to invest in a time machine first.

BKTJ
12-21-2009, 9:59 AM
How long do you have to search to even find a 2 1/2 year old long dead post?

OIF_VET
12-21-2009, 1:35 PM
With AA's reputation, I'm sure there are still some people waiting on their 1919's to be delivered from that group buy..

OlderThanDirt
12-21-2009, 3:29 PM

If you are anxious to jump in on another group buy from hell, may I suggest:

ZMEFLY'S groupbuy (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=217938)

Otherwise, Uncle Paul's Exchange in Ventura has a 1919a4 for sale with all the accessories.

twistedtahoe
12-22-2009, 7:02 AM
I know OC Armory has one, not sure if its for sale yet.