PDA

View Full Version : SB 249/yee threads gone

strongpoint
05-23-2012, 7:39 PM
was it something we said? :confused:

GOEX FFF
05-23-2012, 7:41 PM
You had to ask?

It was obvious folks don't know when to ZIP THEIR LIPS, and feel they need to indirectly help the opposition by poking holes and pointing out flaws in a bill.
Sometimes gun-owners really are our own worst enemy.

I for one am glad those threads disappeared. Kudos to the CGN Mods.

Oh, and IBTL

unusedusername
05-23-2012, 7:41 PM
See NRA news thread.

My guess is that the stuff we need is there.

Meplat
05-23-2012, 7:43 PM

YEP!

:D

G60
05-23-2012, 7:44 PM
Loose lips sink ships. I learned that when I was 5.

ICONIC
05-23-2012, 7:46 PM
Finally some common sense prevailed.

trashman
05-23-2012, 7:47 PM

"no debate, no discussion..." I think were Sen. Yee's own words..;)

--Neill

IPSICK
05-23-2012, 7:48 PM
YEP!

:D

^This.

I think this Yee business highlights the need for people to do more of their own research regarding the bullet button. There still remain very many uninformed people about how this all works.

Btw, I read and researched my butt off before I built my OLL. I really hope others do the same.

Panchira!
05-23-2012, 7:48 PM
It was obvious folks don't know when to ZIP THEIR LIPS.
I for one am glad those threads disappeared.

I agree! STFU people! Good god not 5 mins after they got deleted another gets posted up!

Take a hint people and ZIP YOUR LIPS, SHUT UP, STFU, QUIT POSTING ABOUT THIS PLEASE!

jj805
05-23-2012, 7:54 PM
IBTL

Scott Connors
05-23-2012, 7:55 PM
You know, for a board with a high percentage of veterans and people who have a glancing familiarity with military culture, there sure is a failure to comprehend the meaning of the term "operational security." Not everyone who lurks here is a friend.

GOEX FFF
05-23-2012, 7:59 PM
There is a reason why the anti's don't have or have very few open forums. 1.) They'd get clobbered and called out in their lies, but most importantly,
they also don't talk openly about their strategies or ways that could make a "worst case scenario" for them......and never should we.

When you're playing chess, do you tell the other guy how bad he could screw you or why is moves are bad???
NO, you STFU and let them fall in to your trap.

THINK, Everyone before you post.

IPSICK
05-23-2012, 8:01 PM
Well hopefully this consolidates it to the one or two threads left. It was getting tiresome making fun of the clueless in all of those threads.

J/k.

PLEASE, NO MORE CLUELESS POSTS.

Turbinator
05-23-2012, 8:03 PM
Y'alls can thank me for getting rid of the threads.

I'll continue to zap posts or threads that are reported, or that I run across.

We need to be level headed here.

Turby

Gunsmith Dan
05-23-2012, 8:04 PM
Hmmm interesting I thought we all wanted our "rights" to be respected no matter if has a 1, 2, 3, 14 or so on in front of it.

Removing posts because it MIGHT help some other side out seems VERY much like censorship and selective granting or denial of rights ..... something I thought we all were trying to fight against.

Removing posts that were not offensive and/or abusive seems to be the same tactic the other side uses .... a level I thought CalGun would not lower themselves to.

Turbinator
05-23-2012, 8:06 PM
Hmmm interesting I thought we all wanted our "rights" to be respected no matter if has a 1, 2, 3, 14 or so on in front of it.

Removing posts because it MIGHT help some other side out seems VERY much like censorship and selective granting or denial of rights ..... something I thought we all were trying to fight against.

Removing posts that were not offensive and/or abusive seems to be the same tactic the other side uses .... a level I thought CalGun would not lower themselves to.

Umm...

HUH?

Turby