PDA

View Full Version : Banned Status???

LBDamned
05-23-2012, 4:04 PM
So, I noticed that under user name where most have "junior member", "senior member", etc... some say "need a life" (this one I get)... but what about the "banned" ones?

Normally I would understand to mean they are banned from forum (I mean, I'm fully aware of banned)... but I noticed some that say banned are active members... so I figured it was some kind of joke that mods/admins/long time member have... but I'm trying to reach a member in ammo sale section and I don't know if the "banned" is real (since I've seen it before when it's not real).

I hope this made sense - and I dont want to call out the member that I'm referencing (I will via PM to a mod if necessary)... I just want clarification of the title and using "banned".

Thanks

ke6guj
05-23-2012, 4:06 PM
if you can see his avatar or can PM him, then he isn't really banned.

mosinnagantm9130
05-23-2012, 4:24 PM
I think the mod that gave me the ban hammer must've been a Paul McCartney fan

freonr22
05-23-2012, 4:28 PM
As a contributing member, lb, you can change your title.. Check out the contributors lounge

LBDamned
05-23-2012, 7:01 PM
if you can see his avatar or can PM him, then he isn't really banned.

As a contributing member, lb, you can change your title.. Check out the contributors lounge

10-4, thanks for the insight guys

choprzrul
05-23-2012, 7:10 PM
I have no clue what you are talking about....

Turbinator
05-23-2012, 7:23 PM

Funny guy :D

Turby

626Tony
05-23-2012, 7:58 PM
somme peeps just wanna be banned!

glockwise2000
05-23-2012, 7:59 PM

Chuckle for the day. Checkity check you title.

choprzrul
05-23-2012, 8:38 PM
Chuckle for the day. Checkity check you title.

No, really, for the life of me, what's going on......

/jk

:p

LBDamned
05-23-2012, 9:18 PM
somme peeps just wanna be banned!

I guess they are posers and don't have the nads to do it the real way :D

choprzrul
05-23-2012, 9:27 PM
I guess they are posers and don't have the nads to do it the real way :D

Well, I'll B Damned, you have thrown down the gauntlet.

You no good, worthless, sonsa#%$^^ little !@$%^, you can't $%$#@$ talk to me that way.

meh, I'm no good at getting banned. Guess I am just a poser......

LBDamned
05-23-2012, 9:37 PM
^^^ guess so :p

d4v0s
05-23-2012, 9:54 PM
So, I noticed that under user name where most have "junior member", "senior member", etc... some say "need a life" (this one I get)... but what about the "banned" ones?

Normally I would understand to mean they are banned from forum (I mean, I'm fully aware of banned)... but I noticed some that say banned are active members... so I figured it was some kind of joke that mods/admins/long time member have... but I'm trying to reach a member in ammo sale section and I don't know if the "banned" is real (since I've seen it before when it's not real).

I hope this made sense - and I dont want to call out the member that I'm referencing (I will via PM to a mod if necessary)... I just want clarification of the title and using "banned".

Thanks

I always assumed that meant they were banned from OT but could post meaningful stuffs in other forums :shrug:

ThiZZ
05-23-2012, 10:45 PM
The mods here are too ban happy.

anniepoks
05-23-2012, 10:49 PM

OP, the answer to your question is up ^^^

mosinnagantm9130
05-23-2012, 10:52 PM
The mods here are too ban happy.

Yeah! BAN THE KESTROLL!!!

:p

NoHeavyHitter
05-23-2012, 10:54 PM
If you are expecting anything at all to be "real" or "serious" here - then you are on the wrong forum.

This is a comedy site that mimics a forum of people who might own firearms.