View Full Version : FS/FT: LNIB Adams Arms Midlength Piston Upper -$580-Torrance

05-22-2012, 4:31 PM
Up for sale is a like new Adams Arms complete Midlength Piston Upper. It only has 50 rounds through it and is accurate and reliable (read AA recommended setup(milspec + standard buffer). Only scuffs you'll see on here is on the shell deflector and those will be very minor.

I have on it a Matech rear buis, a Troy style folding front sight, Primary Arms micro red dot sight on it, Magpul midlength handguard, and a Magpul moe vertical grip. These can all be included with the gun, but i'll only include them if you want it (and pay extra).

These are out of stock at most places as piston uppers are the craze right now, only reason why im selling is cause i bought this on a whim when needing a upper and palmetto state armory was out of dissipator uppers, i also prefer a fixed front sight and a longer rifle length sight radius.

I'll let the upper go for $580 (i'll throw in the magpul moe handguard), $800 if you want the extras or $1100 for an entire rifle as seen in the picture.

Only thing i'll trade for is a Dissipator upper, preferably a PSA 16" Dissipator Upper w/ cold hammer forged FN machine gun metal barrel.

05-23-2012, 4:52 PM
Bump for price drop

05-24-2012, 7:06 PM
SOLD to Turbo!