PDA

View Full Version : CGN/CGF/CRPA conspiracy theory

taperxz
05-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Did the people in the know get Leyland Yee to propose this stuff the get our mind off of our local 2A orgs? From we are falling apart to lets get em guys!

Yes im just kidding, yes you can delete mods. Man, what a change a day makes around here.:D

unusedusername
05-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Nothing unites us like a common foe.

Write Winger
05-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Works for the Sunnis and Shiites :D

FatCity67
05-22-2012, 12:27 PM
The enemy of my enemy.

Gray Peterson
05-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Call your senators.

spareparts
05-22-2012, 12:51 PM
I going post this statement in every bullet button or Leland Yee thread I can for a while. If it gets buried in the posts I’ll do it again and again. I don’t care if I get banned for being annoying or violating some kind of rule. Too many of us were content with just sitting back and e-mailing or calling our state reps and we lost UOC. So please contribute to Calguns or another pro-2A organization.

I’m asking everyone who owns a CA legal self loading semi automatic rifle with a bullet button to contribute at least the price of one bullet button, approximately $25. If you can afford it, contribute for each rifle you own that has a bb on it. Even if Lee doesn’t get anything through committees and to the floor the money will go to fight other issues that are sure to come up.

Here’s a link to save you some time:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=108030

taperxz
05-22-2012, 12:55 PM
I going post this statement in every bullet button or Leland Yee thread I can for a while. If it gets buried in the posts I’ll do it again and again. I don’t care if I get banned for being annoying or violating some kind of rule. Too many of us were content with just sitting back and e-mailing or calling our state reps and we lost UOC. So please contribute to Calguns or another pro-2A organization.

I’m asking everyone who owns a CA legal self loading semi automatic rifle with a bullet button to contribute at least the price of one bullet button, approximately $25. If you can afford it, contribute for each rifle you own that has a bb on it. Even if Lee doesn’t get anything through committees and to the floor the money will go to fight other issues that are sure to come up.

Here’s a link to save you some time:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=108030

Oh PLEEZ! Its obvious you have no idea what i'm talking about.

This is about our 2A orgs coming together for a common cause and rallying the troops. Quit spamming for something you know nothing about. At least wait till the bill is written for gosh sakes.

Baconator
05-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Did the people in the know get Leyland Yee to propose this stuff the get our mind off of our local 2A orgs? From we are falling apart to lets get em guys!

Yes im just kidding, yes you can delete mods. Man, what a change a day makes around here.:D

No, it's to raise $ ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

taperxz
05-22-2012, 1:05 PM
No, it's to raise $ ;)

No don't say that. CGF would like nothing more than to accomplish their mission and move on.

Baconator
05-22-2012, 1:06 PM
No don't say that. CGF would like nothing more than to accomplish their mission and move on.

Hey, you started this troll thread I'm just trolling with it.

taperxz
05-22-2012, 1:08 PM
Hey, you started this troll thread I'm just trolling with it.

Its not really a troll thread. I'm just pointing out at how even though there can be disagreements from within, we are still a force to be reckoned with.

hoffmang
05-22-2012, 2:21 PM
On the Yee front, as currently drafted we should lay off/be neutral on SB 249.

-Gene

tenpercentfirearms
05-22-2012, 2:23 PM
The main flaw in your theory is if they groups can't agree to get along, how would they agree to start a conspiracy? :TFH:

dantodd
05-22-2012, 2:28 PM
On the Yee front, as currently drafted we should lay off/be neutral on SB 249.

-Gene

It certainly does appear that Yee got all hot and bothered about BBs and then got "educated" about what he actually "could" do without reopening the registry etc. and decided to simply codify what we all knew was a felony anyway.

taperxz
05-22-2012, 2:34 PM
The main flaw in your theory is if they groups can't agree to get along, how would they agree to start a conspiracy? :TFH:

LOL! The thread was started tongue in cheek. Still, when something comes up people put things away for the greater good. Mostly.

tenpercentfirearms
05-22-2012, 5:10 PM
LOL! The thread was started tongue in cheek. Still, when something comes up people put things away for the greater good. Mostly.

LOL! Who are you explaining sarcasm to? Me? I hope not. Need I remind you of this epic thread?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=450737&highlight=ppt