PDA

View Full Version : New article in Redondo Beach CCW rights advocate walk the pier.

hartmn
05-22-2012, 5:43 AM
Hello,

I wanted to post this for you all to see the recent article with a patriot whom is fight the good fight for us here in kalifornia.

[a href='http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_20676105/open-carry-activist-packs-heat-make-point-redondo'[/a]

CalBear
05-22-2012, 5:53 AM
I doubt you'll find too many friends of Charles Nichols in these parts, given some of his past actions.

CSACANNONEER
05-22-2012, 6:05 AM
He's doing as much as humanly possible to screw California gun owners. I just wish he'd be honest and admit that he works for the VPC.

SanPedroShooter
05-22-2012, 6:11 AM
Woah woah woah.

I think CN would be upset to be called 'a CCW advocate'. I am pretty sure his opinion is that CCW is a NRA conspriracy.

This guy gets more and more desperate every day. My thread has the video in it.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=575094

scarville
05-22-2012, 7:57 AM
Charles Nichols is persona non grata hereabouts.

CalBear
05-22-2012, 8:25 AM
Hello,

I wanted to post this for you all to see the recent article with a patriot whom is fight the good fight for us here in kalifornia.
For the sake of newer members, I think it's worth noting that we don't oppose open carry rights or any 2A rights for that matter, and we don't automatically disapprove of people who exercise their rights. It's not a for me, not for thee thing.

It's merely that the best people (who have the most successful track record in regaining our 2A rights in the courts and in municipalities) from CGF/CGN understand that the place and time of actions are just as important as the actions themselves. CN is a man who does not seem to understand this. A degree of patience and restraint is actually our best shot at regaining our rights ASAP. CN's stunts in the legal and political arena seem to always backfire. It's important for us to coordinate our actions for the sake of PR and best practices. CN is someone who has broken off from all cooperation with other 2A activists in CA, and is determined to prove his glorious intelligence and legal skill by personally winning our 2A rights back. It's not going to happen, and he will continue to undermine the good fight being waged in this state.

Scarecrow Repair
05-22-2012, 10:25 AM
For the sake of newer members, I think it's worth noting that we don't oppose open carry rights or any 2A rights for that matter, and we don't automatically disapprove of people who exercise their rights. It's not a for me, not for thee thing.

It's merely that the best people (who have the most successful track record in regaining our 2A rights in the courts and in municipalities) from CGF/CGN understand that the place and time of actions are just as important as the actions themselves. CN is a man who does not seem to understand this. A degree of patience and restraint is actually our best shot at regaining our rights ASAP. CN's stunts in the legal and political arena seem to always backfire. It's important for us to coordinate our actions for the sake of PR and best practices. CN is someone who has broken off from all cooperation with other 2A activists in CA, and is determined to prove his glorious intelligence and legal skill by personally winning our 2A rights back. It's not going to happen, and he will continue to undermine the good fight being waged in this state.

Exactly. CN is in such a blind hurry to enter the building that he doesn't see the PULL sign on the door and pushes instead, not only making no progress and blocking the way for those who can read, but attracting the attention of the guards and making progress more difficult for all.

voiceofreason
05-22-2012, 11:47 AM
I've met the guy. He's nice enough in person.

I've met Harley Green as well.

Charles Nichols' ACTIONS set him apart as a complete and total douchebag.

He could start his own group, join an existing one, or choose to work (against us) as an individual.

He states that he is pro-gun rights, but his actions are not.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?94509-2A-Group-Killed-By-Charles-Nichols

hartmn
05-22-2012, 3:30 PM
Hello,

Sorry guys i didn't have the full picture I guess. I don't know why the Police have to follow him around. Municipal code for the city says no firearms in the park. So what else is new here. I'm so sick of the no-sense stupid anti gun laws in this state even though I guess you guys disagree with the time and the place.

hartmn

CSACANNONEER
05-22-2012, 8:01 PM
I guess you guys disagree with the time and the place.

hartmn

Yep. I also disagree with this drugstore cowboy thinking he's doing anything good for gun owners. No one person, acting alone, should take such drastic measures. Anyone with half a brain can understand that this type of thing would be a lot more likely to succeed if a large organization with access to great legal minds was involved from start to finish.

Librarian
05-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Even CN doesn't rate a bash thread all to himself.

Closed.