View Full Version : WTS: Elishewitz knife and speakers, suspension, wheels/tires, for 94-01 Dodge Ram QC

05-08-2007, 2:11 AM

Masters of Defense Elishewitz Nightwing fixed blade knife for sale. See the specs here:

This knife is new, no box, but it comes with the sheathe. Never used to cut anything, never sharpened, only removed from sheathe to handle and "check it out"! Cool knife, I love it, but I need funds for an Eotech for my new M4!!! As you can see, it costs $289.99 from Blackhawk/MOD, and it costs $260.99 from Brigade, I'll take the loss and sell it for $240 shipped. Or if you have an Eotech w/ NV capabilities you want to trade I'll pay the difference. Prefer AA battery, Rev F, but will consider others as long as it has the NV mode (as I'm actually going to be using this for combat purposes).

set of stock wheels and tires from a 2005 dodge ram 2500. These are the steel 17" wheels with chrome covers, and E-rated Michileans. They only have 4-500 miles on them, then i lifted it and put some 35" tires on! Anyhow, also includes the centercaps with the ram logo, and the fullsize spare. So a set of 5 wheels and tires for $350!! I'm not sure, I'll have to double check, but I believe the tire size is 265R70 17 or something like that, I'll confirm tomarrow, but they're the ones that come stock on the SLT 2500 4x4 Cummins TurboDiesel. $350 or trade for Eotech w/NV!

Oh yeah, willing to trade for 5.56 ammo as well! Let me know what you've got! Prefer FTF for the wheels/tires, but can travel and meet as far north as Santa Barbara, and as far south as LA. Knife can be shipped. I'm located in Oxnard, CA.

05-08-2007, 3:41 AM
MTX thunderform custom fit sub enclosure for a 1994-2001 dodge ram quad cab. This fits 2 10" subs, and comes with 2 MTX subs. All wired and ready to go! This sells for $$$ from a stereo shop, and for anywhere from $260-$300 on ebay. Great condition, sounds great, only $150! FTF only as it's big and heavy, I can meet as far north as Santa Barbara or as far south as North LA area, ie Santa Monica. It's the grey color one. I'm located in Oxnard/Ventura.

05-08-2007, 3:44 AM
Don't know the make, but it's a wood type box covered with carpet material. It comes with 2 MTX 10" subs. Sounds great and fits great! $100! FTF only, as far north as Santa Barbara and as far south as Santa Monica. All wired up and ready to go! Help me clear out my garage! I'm located in Oxnard/Ventura.

05-08-2007, 3:50 AM
Stock diesel suspension coils and front shocks from a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins Turbo Diesel. These will work on any 2500 from 1994-2005, perfect to replace you old worn out ones. Also will work on gas 1500 trucks from 1994-2001 to give you 2-3 inches of lift up front. These only had 4-500 miles on them before I took them off. Practically brand new! Asking $125 for these! They're big and heavy, so FTF only. I'll meet as far north as Santa Barbara or as far south as Santa Monica.

05-08-2007, 5:28 AM
oops, sorry about breaking rules, I'll edit my title....if I can figure out how....

05-09-2007, 1:45 PM
Toshiba Satellite P25 Laptop for sale. 17" widescreen. It's been used and shows it, but it still works perfectly and is great for movies, internet, music, games or whatever. It has a huge 17" widescreen, the best sounding built in speakers I've ever heard on a laptop, and I'm selling it at a great price! When I bought it a few years ago, I bought it for $2,600! Right now, Compu America is selling it brand new for $1797, I'm selling mine for $300! It includes the computer (of course) and the power cable. It has scuffs, scratches, and definetly shows some character, but it still functions flawlessly! Read about the specs and some reviews about it here:

05-13-2007, 3:04 PM
new pics of knife added

05-16-2007, 6:46 PM
offers? Trades? This stuff is taking up wayyyy too much space in my little apartment! Hahahah!