PDA

View Full Version : ALL SOLD ALL SOLD ALL SOLD ALL SOLD ALL SOLD

dtelston
05-20-2012, 8:59 PM
ALL SOLD

Title says it mostly, I own several AK parts kits but I'm trying to do a little cleaning up, for starters, by moving at least a couple of these kits on to people that will use them.

- I have 1 brand new, never assembled, all-matching 1986 Tula factory AKS-74U parts kit (minus original receiver and barrel of course) that comes with everything that you need to make it fully 922r compliant short of a couple very available parts (rivet set, grip wrap, faux PBS-5 suppressor, etc.). This is the identical kit that you would get from Rguns.com, only you can get mine for a few bucks cheaper and know that you are getting a quality kit by not leaving it up to the fine folks at Rguns to pick one for you...plus, I've saved you some leg work and money by already tracking down and purchasing a brand new chrome lined Blue Jack barrel. Anyone that's looking to build one of these knows that it is getting increasingly more difficult to track down these barrels as the demand for them continues to increase. I'm looking to get SPF for the parts kit with the Blue Jack barrel included (these items would total $980 to get them delivered from the retailers directly)

- I have 1 brand new, all-matching, Polish AK47 Underfolder kit that comes with everything as when originally purchased (minus original receiver and barrel of course). All it needs in order to make it fully 922r compliant are a couple parts from KVAR and/or akbuilder.com...This kit comes with one correct brand new American made barrel. I'm looking to get SOLD for this kit with the barrel

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED PICTURES ALTHOUGH I THINK MOST OF US KNOW WHAT A CARDBOARD BOX WITH A BUNCH OF METAL PARTS INSIDE LOOKS LIKE:)

PLEASE SEND ALL QUESTIONS TO ME DIRECTLY VIA PM

nick
05-20-2012, 9:20 PM
- I have 1 brand new, all-matching, Polish AK47 Underfolder kit that comes with everything as when originally purchased (minus original receiver and barrel of course). All it needs in order to make it fully 922r compliant are a couple parts from KVAR and/or akbuilder.com...This kit comes with one correct brand new American made barrel. I'm looking to get $250 for this kit with the barrel

I'll take the Polish kit. PM sent.

dtelston
05-21-2012, 3:31 PM
Price drop on the AKS-74U Tula kit...This is priced to SELL considering you buy the kit and get the Blue Jack barrel for free...I literally can't afford to take anything less than $800 on this kit plus barrel package. My loss is your gain, so take advantage.