View Full Version : SOLD: ACE ARUL-E Ultralight Stock with Buffer Tube $100 Shipped

05-20-2012, 2:40 PM
Hi everyone. I have up for sale a very lightly used ACE ARUL-Entry Ultralight stock with the carbine buffer tube. It is 7.25 inches long, comes with the sling swivel, and the rubber butt pad. I wanted to build a featureless rifle with this, but I neglected to notice that my castle nut was staked on... I don't want to ruin the current nut or have to re-stake a new one so I am selling this stock. It is slightly used because it was on a hammerhead grip for a little bit. The carbine buffer has never been used though. It is in really good cosmetic and functional condition.

I am asking $100 FIRM for the stock and buffer tube. This price includes shipping within the 48 contiguous United States. If you are local to Sacramento, we can meet up and I will let you have this for $90. Also, I will not separate the stock and the buffer. I would like the payment to be either through Paypal or cash if you are local. Once again, the price is firm. THANKS!

05-20-2012, 2:48 PM
I'll take it - send paypal request FLY6LL@GMAIL.COM