PDA

View Full Version : Hi Tuner's AMSEC Safes sales

seainc
05-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Any AMSEC safe sales coming ;) Interesting in model TF7240, TF6036 or TF6030. Thanks

TheHammerOfTruth
05-20-2012, 10:04 PM
I bought my 6032 at the Reseda store and it rocks. Yes I know that it is made over seas but it was a great deal and came with a free door organizer. They have great sales some times.

seainc
05-21-2012, 10:08 AM
I though AMSEC safes are made in Fontana. :confused:

hooked on glock
05-21-2012, 8:30 PM
I'm in for a good deal nice safe with a door organizer ..... please let me know if you guys can give us a good deal or group buy ......

TheHammerOfTruth
05-21-2012, 9:27 PM
Some are and some aren't. It just depends on the series.

hooked on glock
05-23-2012, 8:39 PM
so i guess a group buy or sale was a no go ha .... can you guys at least post some prices of the safes you guys carry or have in stock , I am in serious need of a good safe .....

seainc
05-23-2012, 9:44 PM
Where is Bill:confused:

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Moonwatcher
05-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Some are made stateside, mostly the custom and upper end products. But some are made overseas mostly those in the under $ 700.00 price.

hooked on glock
05-30-2012, 10:14 PM
since I never got a answer I am going out to the Raahauges Sports Fair with hopes of finding a good deal on a nice safe ....

Turner's Outdoorsman
05-31-2012, 10:04 AM
I though AMSEC safes are made in Fontana. :confused:

Some are and some aren't. It just depends on the series.

Yes; Amsec is now importing some models, generally in the sub $1,000 price point. Keeps them competitive in the value category while giving customers the advantage of sticking with a brand they know.

Turner's Outdoorsman
05-31-2012, 10:27 AM
Any AMSEC safe sales coming ;) Interesting in model TF7240, TF6036 or TF6030. Thanks

Our safe ads, like our gun ads, are being driven by inventory or sometimes by lack of inventory. We'll run weekly ads with safes based on having 40 or 50 of a given model in stock but safes are flying as fast as they arrive, especially those in the $500 to $800 price range.

I'm in for a good deal nice safe with a door organizer ..... please let me know if you guys can give us a good deal or group buy ......

We ran a couple of coupons/sales late last year for CGN and the response was light. We think it's because those specials were overshadowed by the deals we had in our Fall and Christmas flyers.

If we can get enough of a given model, we can do that again but that is not easy to do right now.

Maybe a coupon saving $xxx or xx% off any safe in stock for CGN Members would be the easier way to go about it :)

so i guess a group buy or sale was a no go ha .... can you guys at least post some prices of the safes you guys carry or have in stock , I am in serious need of a good safe .....

Group buys are a little different for us. It makes sense for smaller dealers to offer a price based on CGN interest and then go out and make that buy. In our case, we've already bought the product and we try to offer CGN members something a bit better in the way of pricing.

hooked on glock
05-31-2012, 2:37 PM
Our safe ads, like our gun ads, are being driven by inventory or sometimes by lack of inventory. We'll run weekly ads with safes based on having 40 or 50 of a given model in stock but safes are flying as fast as they arrive, especially those in the $500 to $800 price range.

We ran a couple of coupons/sales late last year for CGN and the response was light. We think it's because those specials were overshadowed by the deals we had in our Fall and Christmas flyers.

If we can get enough of a given model, we can do that again but that is not easy to do right now.

Maybe a coupon saving $xxx or xx% off any safe in stock for CGN Members would be the easier way to go about it :)

Group buys are a little different for us. It makes sense for smaller dealers to offer a price based on CGN interest and then go out and make that buy. In our case, we've already bought the product and we try to offer CGN members something a bit better in the way of pricing.

I will gladly take the cgn member coupon , let me know ...

winnre
05-31-2012, 3:51 PM
I love my 6036 but was told if you wanted a door organizer you need different depth shelves. You can't just add it on. That being said, it's about full. And to think i wanted a 6032 to start with.

Get the BIGGEST safe that you can , you cannot go out and buy four inches to add later!!!

hooked on glock
06-07-2012, 9:11 AM
I will gladly take the cgn member coupon , let me know ...

So did you guys ever figure out anthing on a cgn discount coupon , is it gonna be a specific amount or percentage ?

user name
06-14-2012, 1:30 PM
What about the BF series! Come on there's people out there that want a SAFE!

Turner's Outdoorsman
06-14-2012, 3:20 PM
So did you guys ever figure out anthing on a cgn discount coupon , is it gonna be a specific amount or percentage ?

This one (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=581391), now extended for another week.

Turner's Outdoorsman
06-14-2012, 3:23 PM
What about the BF series! Come on there's people out there that want a SAFE!

We are not getting enough of most safes to run any deep deal right now beyond the special that we've got going for CGN's on the Champions. Should that improve, we'll get something going.

Our fall flyer in August should have more Amsec in it- if, (big if), we can get more safes in stock.

seainc
06-14-2012, 3:55 PM
Bill,
I asked last Sunday in Corona store for AMSEC TF7240 pricing have not get a call back yet. I also PM you. Thanks

The Electrician
06-14-2012, 8:13 PM

Get a patriot if you can afford it!!! :-)