View Full Version : WTS: SVT-40 / SVT-38 tokarev gas adjustment & gas piston tool - quality repro

05-20-2012, 8:45 AM
9 more available now.

Must have for any SVT-40 or SVT-38 owner.

I have several of these that I can sell. These are also listed elsewhere for sale.
Hi quality and durable reproductions.

please post here on the quantity you are taking, so I can keep track of these, and send me a PM (with a name on the PayPal account it will be coming from), so I can send you my PayPal info.

You can scroll down to see comparison pictures (original and reproduction) if you wish to see how accurate this tool is.

My SVT-40, dollar bill or any background stuff is not for sale :).
Will be shipped in a 4x7 padded envelope via USPS. ( shipping is from Neenah WI 54956.) - Will ship = YES.
Pricing: $34 shipped to Continental US. (this includes a PayPal fee) - shipping is from Neenah WI 54956.
Payment method: PayPal (in the message to seller field, please include your calguns username in this format: calguns 'username', so I know who is who).
Quantity discount: take $1off for each after the first one.
Feedback: very important to me. As a seller: I post positive feedback for you the moment I get a payment from you/ as a buyer: I only leave feedback after receipt and inspection of a merchandise and AFTER seller left me one.

you only need 1 tool to unscrew things, I have two at the same time just to show different functions, thanks for pointing this out.
Thank you and enjoy.

05-20-2012, 8:47 AM
since I am limited to 6 images per post:

people have asked how this repro compares to the original tool... well you asked, so here it goes:
Tool on the left is an original one. Tool on the right is a reproduction you looking to purchase. here is the important part: tool on the left is NOT included and is NOT for Sale; purely for comparison purposes as per requests. enjoy

05-22-2012, 7:32 PM