PDA

View Full Version : Don't Talk To Police Officers...EVER!

bigdawg86
05-18-2012, 3:23 PM
I have been reading from time to time on CG when people have inadvertent run ins with LEO's... time after time people chime in and say "Keep your trap shut!"
I initially thought that was a little harsh, because if your not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about right?

Then I watched this video... it's long but VERY informative and has changed my views!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

gobler
05-18-2012, 3:55 PM
:dupe::dupe::dupe::dupe: Oh man this is an old vid posted here years ago.

bigdawg86
05-18-2012, 4:08 PM
Sorry about the duplicate! :eek: I had no clue lol... either way I really enjoyed the video and I liked how both the lawyer and the LEO agree on the subject!

yakmon
05-18-2012, 4:15 PM
Should be stickied

dantodd
05-18-2012, 4:23 PM
Have you voted in the USA Today gun control poll?

bigdawg86
05-18-2012, 4:26 PM

Just did...what was that all about?

chknlyps2
05-18-2012, 4:32 PM

How long has that been going around? at least 1 1/2 years I think. It has been sent to me 3 or more times with about 6 months between each.

CitaDeL
05-18-2012, 4:37 PM
Should be stickied

This. Inasmuch as one might agree with it, it takes constant reminders to change people's propensity to run off at the mouth while chatting with police. You cannot watch this video enough if you cannot heed its advice.

dantodd
05-18-2012, 4:40 PM
How long has that been going around? at least 1 1/2 years I think. It has been sent to me 3 or more times with about 6 months between each.

VictorFranko
05-18-2012, 4:40 PM
Sorry about the duplicate! :eek: I had no clue lol... either way I really enjoyed the video and I liked how both the lawyer and the LEO agree on the subject!

Don't mind the lame effen DUPE POLICE.
How the heck were you to know the same video was posted "years ago".
Thanks for sharing......

Jeepers
05-18-2012, 5:00 PM
Thanks for sharing......

search "6wXkI4t7nuc" and see what pops up :rolleyes:

five.five-six
05-18-2012, 5:02 PM
Thanks for sharing......

Like this:

About 225 results (0.07 seconds) (http://www.google.com/cse?cx=002942649079446186749%3Alvhcymzonc4&ie=UTF-8&q=6wXkI4t7nuc+&sa=Search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=6wXkI4t7nuc&gsc.page=1)

good dupe

6wXkI4t7nuc

Kid Stanislaus
05-18-2012, 5:55 PM
Maybe we have some new folks here who've never heard of this video. It can't hurt to bring this kind of valuable information up from time to time.

Rem222
05-18-2012, 5:56 PM
Thanks for sharing......

Agreed....

FastFinger
05-18-2012, 5:57 PM
I guess if you must post a dupe - make it a good one!

And this is a good one. I'd much rather skim past this obvious thread than have some noob saying the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong LEO because he never saw one of the earlier threads. That way can lie a world of hurt.

Dupe this video, and in a month or so, with any luck, someone else will do a stranger a favor and dupe it yet again.

Paladin
05-18-2012, 6:04 PM
:smilielol5:

Anyone else, who like me, found this hysterically funny has spent waaaaay too much time on CGN and needs to realize there's more to their life than just guns.... :oji:

Oh, wait... :eek:

;)

Paladin
05-18-2012, 6:07 PM
Actually, according to Ayoob, there are 5 things you should say to the police after a shooting:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid958487378001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAETeEfI~,i-5J2ubuAMtj_R-Ysh59NPXX8YJFfXDc&bctid=16359316001

five.five-six
05-18-2012, 6:11 PM
:dupe: ____:dupe: ____:dupe: ____:dupe: ____:dupe: ____:dupe:

five.five-six
05-18-2012, 6:13 PM
:smilielol5:

Anyone else, who like me, found this hysterically funny has spent waaaaay too much time on CGN and needs to realize there's more to their life than just guns.... :oji:

Oh, wait... :eek:

;)

Now that you mention it, I have not seen that one in months :shrug:

Arisaka
05-18-2012, 6:41 PM
New to me, thanks Opie. Who says the search function sucks, eh five.five six? haha

tacticoolme
05-18-2012, 6:42 PM
Ummm... I still think this primarily applies to the guilty, and at most those caused of a crime. I tend to think in most cases of some poor guy found guilty of a crime for talking to police.... That he was guilty (based on life experience). police need everyone's cooperation to send the guilty to jail. People seem so scared of being tricked, they forget criminals would love for everyone to not talk to police.

bigdawg86
05-18-2012, 7:08 PM
Ummm... I still think this primarily applies to the guilty, and at most those caused of a crime. I tend to think in most cases of some poor guy found guilty of a crime for talking to police.... That he was guilty (based on life experience). police need everyone's cooperation to send the guilty to jail. People seem so scared of being tricked, they forget criminals would love for everyone to not talk to police.

I take it you didn't watch the video in it's entirety?

EDIT: I had the same exact thought, until I watched the entire video. There is a cop at the end of the video that even says "do not talk".
It has nothing to do with being a douchebag or an "obstruction of justice".

Ford8N
05-18-2012, 7:11 PM
Even though it's been posted before, the videos message is 100% right. I asked my lawyer, who I paid good money to, what his advice would be. It was the exactly the same "DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE". SHUT UP! How many stories of California gun owners who have got in trouble in this state, talked themselves into trouble by opening their mouths to the police.

tiko
05-18-2012, 7:58 PM
New to me, thanks for duping it

five.five-six
05-18-2012, 8:52 PM
I take it you didn't watch the video in it's entirety?

QFT

And watch the 2nd video as well, time well spent.

NoJoke
05-18-2012, 9:04 PM
Even though it's been posted before, the videos message is 100% right. I asked my lawyer, who I paid good money to, what his advice would be. It was the exactly the same "DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE". SHUT UP! How many stories of California gun owners who have got in trouble in this state, talked themselves into trouble by opening their mouths to the police.

Ditto.
My local attorney mentioned the TV show, Law and Order.
He said, "...if you watch what happens to the guys who talk vs those who don't...those who talk get themselves into trouble very quickly"

emsalex
05-18-2012, 10:24 PM

Are you aware of every law? Do you have faith the cop you're talking to knows every law and won't arrest you for lets say a perfectly legal AR?

This is not a super gangster stop snitching deal here,

FastFinger
05-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Yes, most people that police suspect and question probably are guilty. But I'm not watching the video and thinking about other people, I'm watching out for me and mine.

Sadly some innocent people are wrongly accused and convicted, and many of them probably had no idea that their little talk with an LEO would result with their life being turned inside out - but yet it happens.

Is this worth worrying about? Just answer these two questions.. What's the potential upside from talking to LEO w/o legal representation? What's the potential downside from talking to LEO w/o legal representation?

PandaLuv
05-18-2012, 11:23 PM
good video, dont care if its a dupe. Everyone can get detained or arrested, so if you do, STFU!

gl0ckc0ma
05-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Yes seen this long ago, but great dupe.

And the other video (Paladin) posted was just as great too, thanks for posting that!:thumbsup:

creekside
05-18-2012, 11:41 PM

I used to believe this. I am scrupulously law-abiding.

After some police training and a number of contacts with police, many pleasant and some less pleasant (with all of the unpleasant ones involving my ownership of firearms, even if no firearms were present), I'm much closer to "Don't Talk To Police" than I used to be.

Please learn from the experiences of many on this board. A closed mouth gathers no prosecutions.

vantec08
05-19-2012, 12:35 AM

I agree with you - - when - - laws were sensible, not politically driven, easily understandable to LE and citizens alike, and Constitutionally sound. Those days are over.

gobler
05-19-2012, 1:18 AM
I don't know if your aware of this but this is a :dupe:

:hide: ;)
Didn't mean to be a kill joy. and as stated, this IS a great dupe :punk:

kcbrown
05-19-2012, 1:19 AM
Okay, then...

If a crime has been committed against you, then should you talk to the police? Or should you keep your trap shut even then?

Seems to me we're fast approaching the point where there is no good circumstance whatsoever when you should actually talk to the police. Don't give me any bunk about the above being a "common sense" exception to the rule. In a time where the law is intentionally drafted to ensnare the law abiding and the police have explicitly stated their intent to enforce every law they please (I say "they please" because strict enforcement of all the laws would make every last one of us criminals, so obviously the police engage in selective enforcement), no matter how Unconstitutional, there is no such thing as a "common sense exception". Everything has to be thought through to its conclusion, and all possibilities considered.

vantec08
05-19-2012, 2:07 AM
Okay, then...

If a crime has been committed against you, then should you talk to the police? Or should you keep your trap shut even then?

Seems to me we're fast approaching the point where there is no good circumstance whatsoever when you should actually talk to the police. Don't give me any bunk about the above being a "common sense" exception to the rule. In a time where the law is intentionally drafted to ensnare the law abiding and the police have explicitly stated their intent to enforce every law they please (I say "they please" because strict enforcement of all the laws would make every last one of us criminals, so obviously the police engage in selective enforcement), no matter how Unconstitutional, there is no such thing as a "common sense exception". Everything has to be thought through to its conclusion, and all possibilities considered.

My choice is to do whats best for me, not for LE or the state.

kcbrown
05-19-2012, 3:00 AM
My choice is to do whats best for me, not for LE or the state.

Obviously. But the problem is that there are so many laws in effect, and so many of them target law-abiding citizens, that it is no longer obvious when talking to the police will actually be best for you.

As I stated, the police (even those here on this forum) have explicitly stated that they will enforce any law that is on the books no matter how Unconstitutional they may regard it (only a successful challenge of the law in court would convince them not to enforce that law), so the Constitution is of absolutely no protection or use anymore, except in the very limited context of a civil challenge to the law.

vantec08
05-19-2012, 3:23 AM
Obviously. But the problem is that there are so many laws in effect, and so many of them target law-abiding citizens, that it is no longer obvious when talking to the police will actually be best for you.

As I stated, the police (even those here on this forum) have explicitly stated that they will enforce any law that is on the books no matter how Unconstitutional they may regard it (only a successful challenge of the law in court would convince them not to enforce that law), so the Constitution is of absolutely no protection or use anymore, except in the very limited context of a civil challenge to the law.

I believe thats what I indicated.

mhho
05-19-2012, 3:58 AM
If you call someone out on a dupe you need to provide the link too, not just the duper police icon.

VictorFranko
05-19-2012, 4:25 AM
search "6wXkI4t7nuc" and see what pops up :rolleyes:

Like this:

About 225 results (0.07 seconds) (http://www.google.com/cse?cx=002942649079446186749%3Alvhcymzonc4&ie=UTF-8&q=6wXkI4t7nuc+&sa=Search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=6wXkI4t7nuc&gsc.page=1)

DUPE POLICE to aid of one of their own! :p

What if you were a member here and didn't know the video even existed, how in the hell are you supposed to search for it?
I understand you are talking about the OP, but maybe someone else, who never even knew the video existed will benefit from this OPs posting.
Really, if you don't like someones post, why do you feel compelled to comment, just move along to the next thread, that in all reality, is probably a dupe too if you back far enough into the archives, geesh.............

VictorFranko
05-19-2012, 4:28 AM
:dupe::dupe::dupe::dupe: Oh man this is an old vid posted here years ago.

Over-zealous effen DUPE POLICE rookie, duped his own duping of a duped thread.
You should have to go sit in the corner for this one :p

chknlyps2
05-19-2012, 6:18 AM
DUPE POLICE to aid of one of their own! :p

What if you were a member here and didn't know the video even existed, how in the hell are you supposed to search for it?
I understand you are talking about the OP, but maybe someone else, who never even knew the video existed will benefit from this OPs posting.
Really, if you don't like someones post, why do you feel compelled to comment, just move along to the next thread, that in all reality, is probably a dupe too if you back far enough into the archives, geesh.............

I have not seen it and I am glad I did... Thanks OP

SanPedroShooter
05-19-2012, 7:53 AM
Just answer these two questions.. What's the potential upside from talking to LEO w/o legal representation? What's the potential downside from talking to LEO w/o legal representation?

This is a good question to ask yourself, or a lawyer, if you can stand to be in the same room with one (er, just kidding).

It is my experience that no one ever talked their way out of police custody on the side of the road, when they have made up their mind, they have done just that. You may beat the rap by keeping your mouth shut, but you wont beat the ride by doing the opposite, thats for sure.

I am prepared to briefly explain the legality of my firearms if forced to, but beyond that, I'll let CGF do the talking for me. We can split the settlement money later....

My number one rule is to avoid police altogether. I dont even get close to them. Drive the speed limit, have your **** together, and stay away from state enforcers when at all possible. California's convoluted and immoral legal system makes things extremely adversarial in my opinion, I hope that in our new free state home, attitudes and relations are improved.

donw
05-19-2012, 7:53 AM
I agree with you - - when - - laws were sensible, not politically driven, easily understandable to LE and citizens alike, and Constitutionally sound. Those days are over.

very well spoken...we are now in an era of the struggle of the systematic destruction or dismantling of our way of life, freedom, vs "Social equality"...an Orwellian concept that's being attempted to be forced on us by law...

too many believe "Oh, that could NEVER happen here..."

to them i say: "wake up and look around"

we have a pres, AG and sec of state, who have no regard for the Constitution whatsoever and a democratic controlled senate who refuses to do anything about it...and...the state of California legislature is the WORSE example of 'government' gone amuck to date!

yes...i believe it best not to talk to police if you are suspected or accused of wrongdoing.

another thought along those lines: police are allowed to use a "Ruse" to trick you...but...you may NOT use a ruse to them...

IMO...we ARE in a police state already...but we just refuse to acknowledge it; police powers are NEARLY unlimited in many applications.

Bigedski
05-19-2012, 8:02 AM
Victor Franko is correct, its not a Dupe if you have never seen it.

Crzy2bealive
05-19-2012, 8:05 AM
Maybe we have some new folks here who've never heard of this video. It can't hurt to bring this kind of valuable information up from time to time.

Yup never seen this video!

Sent from the iPhone1000 using Tapatalk

vantec08
05-19-2012, 8:43 AM
very well spoken...we are now in an era of the struggle of the systematic destruction or dismantling of our way of life, freedom, vs "Social equality"...an Orwellian concept that's being attempted to be forced on us by law...

too many believe "Oh, that could NEVER happen here..."

to them i say: "wake up and look around"

we have a pres, AG and sec of state, who have no regard for the Constitution whatsoever and a democratic controlled senate who refuses to do anything about it...and...the state of California legislature is the WORSE example of 'government' gone amuck to date!

yes...i believe it best not to talk to police if you are suspected or accused of wrongdoing.

another thought along those lines: police are allowed to use a "Ruse" to trick you...but...you may NOT use a ruse to them...

IMO...we ARE in a police state already...but we just refuse to acknowledge it; police powers are NEARLY unlimited in many applications.

true, that. I do not know why some deny we are nothing special, unique, or otherwise exempt from the Great Laws of the Universe. Its like watching a little kid whistle while walking past the cemetery. We are well on the way downhill, the momentum of which makes it questionable that its reversible. History is a circle, at any time we are somewhere around its circumference. We have come full circle to that which our ancestors and founders fled from The King -- religious intolerance, exhorbitant taxation from an elite ruling class, lack of (or used up) national resources and "space", and managing our own affairs including service clubs, scouts, schools, and a level of generosity thats based on our individual definition of generosity - not the elites definition which is encoded into tax law and enforced at gunpoint. We have the further complication of a generation of feral animals roaming the streets, some streets of which even the police fear. Then throw in a collapsing economy the currency of which is based on absolutely nothing. I think it was Franklin, and later validated by DeToqueville, who said "this society will work until the citizens realize they can vote themselves a piece of their own treasury." Well guess what . . .. . here we are.

eltee
05-19-2012, 9:10 AM
I like that this group is intelligently discussing the pros and cons of conversing with the police when stopped. Having stopped MANY people in my career as a cop, I can tell you that the true, street wise badguys simply say something to the effect, "Wachu wan? You ain't got s**t on me. You gonna' 'rest me or not? No? Then I be walkin' popo cuz I don't gots to talk to you!"

You guys are at least discussing civil ways to tell a cop that you choose to exercise your rights not to talk. Doing so politely is the way to go. Seriously, I have had folks tell me politely but assertively that they did not want to answer any questions and if I did not have any reasonable suspicion or probable cause to detain them..."have a nice day."

Here is a pamphlet that I will share, at the risk of angering some of my fellow cops. We collect information from our "competition" so this was something I thought would help out my fellow GCR's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/eltee49/Gunz/DetainmentPamphlet.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/eltee49/Gunz/Detainment2.jpg

Sorry to put them here as JPEG files, but I did not know how to post the pamphlet in PDF format. I am not attesting to the accuracy of the pamphlet, nor am I giving any legal advice. Use at your own discretion.

FastFinger
05-19-2012, 9:13 AM

Another point doing more with the big picture as opposed to just the LEO on the corner...

Law enforcement, and laws in general, at the federal level are even more out of control.

I have a good friend who got caught up in a fed case re: medical fraud. It's been a nightmare and has turned his life inside out - been going on for years with no end in sight. It started when they contacted him to assist them ensnare others, then on day they told him he better lawyer up also. Needless to say he now knows he should have done that day one.

Essentially if the fed want to nail you - consider yourself nailed unless you have very deep pockets.

The Cato Institute has a eyeopening report on this danger (http://www.cato.org/pubs/handbook/handbook105.html). Keep in mind that it was written back in 1999, and since then with the patriot act and all the situation is probably 3x or 4x worse.

By nature I'm not a pessimistic person, and I don't like hysterics, paranoia, conspiracy talks, eotwawki etc., however there's no denying the fact that we are well on our way to becoming a fascist police state. The NSA is building a huge facility to monitor domestic communications, no one seems to have a problem with domestic drones, near every fed agency is establishing their own internal SWAT teams, we're being told how much salt to put on our eggs, an honest person can't wake up without breaking some new fed law. I hope there's a way to put the brakes on and turn this around, but I'm not sure there is.

vantec08
05-19-2012, 9:29 AM
Another point doing more with the big picture as opposed to just the LEO on the corner...

Law enforcement, and laws in general, at the federal level are even more out of control.

I have a good friend who got caught up in a fed case re: medical fraud. It's been a nightmare and has turned his life inside out - been going on for years with no end in sight. It started when they contacted him to assist them ensnare others, then on day they told him he better lawyer up also. Needless to say he now knows he should have done that day one.

Essentially if the fed want to nail you - consider yourself nailed unless you have very deep pockets.

If you are self employed, you can NOT get thru one freakin day without breaking at least 5 laws, all of which require "administrative fines" and even jail.
The Cato Institute has a eyeopening report on this danger (http://www.cato.org/pubs/handbook/handbook105.html). Keep in mind that it was written back in 1999, and since then with the patriot act and all the situation is probably 3x or 4x worse.

By nature I'm not a pessimistic person, and I don't like hysterics, paranoia, conspiracy talks, eotwawki etc., however there's no denying the fact that we are well on our way to becoming a fascist police state. The NSA is building a huge facility to monitor domestic communications, no one seems to have a problem with domestic drones, near every fed agency is establishing their own internal SWAT teams, we're being told how much salt to put on our eggs, an honest person can't wake up without breaking some new fed law. I hope there's a way to put the brakes on and turn this around, but I'm not sure there is.

The self employed can not get thru ONE day without breaking at least 5 laws, all of which demand "administrative fines" and even jail. It is at the point that one tiny little misuse of power can get somebody killed or extremely damaged. The next major dot on the circle to connect is when some LEOs start questioning the present state of affairs. So far, the pursuit-of-the-pension prevents that.

SilverTauron
05-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Watching Cops can be hilarious at times due to the sheer number of crooks who literally talk themselves into handcuffs.

Cannon-Arms
05-19-2012, 11:10 AM
With much respect for and for the lack of a better description, LEOs are dupes, the strong arm of the political powerful and elite, Dutiful enforcers of the myriad or laws on the books.

All that was old is new again, Those that fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it, and on...add your saying here.

Even in Roman days they had the same issues....
"... laws were most numerous when the commonwealth was most corrupt." ~ Tacitus, Annals 3.27

Thank God our forefathers saw to it to put in place the ideals and sow the seeds of what is needed once things go to far. I pray it will never come to such a thing.

gobler
05-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Ahh, my second post was a jest on my first hence the hiding icon and wink. I know it's sometimes difficult to "type" humor...

Sent from somewhere in space & time...

AggregatVier
05-19-2012, 2:25 PM
Vote to ban all dupe police!

vantec08
05-19-2012, 3:12 PM
Vote to ban all dupe police!

Its the herd mentality -- " I belong if I . . . . . . ."

SanPedroShooter
05-19-2012, 4:26 PM
I like that this group is intelligently discussing the pros and cons of conversing with the police when stopped. Having stopped MANY people in my career as a cop, I can tell you that the true, street wise badguys simply say something to the effect, "Wachu wan? You ain't got s**t on me. You gonna' 'rest me or not? No? Then I be walkin' popo cuz I don't gots to talk to you!"

You guys are at least discussing civil ways to tell a cop that you choose to exercise your rights not to talk. Doing so politely is the way to go. Seriously, I have had folks tell me politely but assertively that they did not want to answer any questions and if I did not have any reasonable suspicion or probable cause to detain them..."have a nice day."

Here is a pamphlet that I will share, at the risk of angering some of my fellow cops. We collect information from our "competition" so this was something I thought would help out my fellow GCR's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/eltee49/Gunz/DetainmentPamphlet.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/eltee49/Gunz/Detainment2.jpg

Sorry to put them here as JPEG files, but I did not know how to post the pamphlet in PDF format. I am not attesting to the accuracy of the pamphlet, nor am I giving any legal advice. Use at your own discretion.

Thank you for posting this. Without going into to much detail, I was with someone that was arrested (charges were later dropped) they had a pamphlet that some hippy had handed them on the street very similar to the one above. It was laying on the floorboard of their car , the arresting officer entered into the evidence.... It thought that was funny. I was listed as Pamphlet: Why you shouldnt talk to cops'.....

Is having something like this really evidence of a crime? The orginal charges were drug related, and the person did not take the advice listed to heart, part of the reason they were arrested in my opinion. I would just memorize it, rather than carry it or have it in my posession. Thoughtcrime is not illegal yet.

five.five-six
05-19-2012, 6:10 PM
:dupe:

kcbrown
05-19-2012, 7:32 PM
:dupe:

Your note that this is a dupe is ... a dupe! :D

Kid Stanislaus
05-19-2012, 9:47 PM
:hide: ;) Didn't mean to be a kill joy. and as stated, this IS a great dupe :punk:

Sorry pal, you are LATE to the party!!:D

FastFinger
05-19-2012, 11:07 PM
...Thoughtcrime is not illegal yet.

It's not? What is a "hate crime" if not a "thoughtcrime"?

SanPedroShooter
05-20-2012, 6:19 AM
Action?

But I agree, the line is blurred a little more every day.

ewarmour
05-20-2012, 8:20 AM
When I was in college my intro to AOJ instructor, an ex Deputy Sheriff and ABC officer, and the Deputy District Attorneys that taught criminal evidence and criminal procedure frequently reminded us of our rights and recommend we exercise them.

If the police contact me I keep my mouth shut.

If I ever have to contact them I will say as little as possible.

It should be remembered that any time someone calls for police "assistance," he's inviting the intervention of people who consider themselves licensed to inflict potentially lethal violence as punishment for non-compliance.

It should be assumed that if the police get involved, somebody is going to be needlessly injured or killed.

ewarmour
05-20-2012, 8:27 AM

Newer version:

http://www.cato.org/pubs/handbook/handbook108.html

18. Restoring the Right to Bear Arms
http://www.cato.org/pubs/handbook/hb108/hb108-18.pdf

As George Mason University law professor Nelson Lund puts it, imagine if the Second Amendment said, ‘‘A well-educated Electorate, being necessary to self-governance in a free state, the right of the people to keep and read Books shall not be infringed.’’ Surely, no rational person would suggest that only registered voters have a right to read. Yet that is precisely the effect if the text is interpreted to apply only to a well-educated electorate. Analogously, the Second Amendment cannot be read to apply only to members of the militia.

xrMike
05-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Everything's a dupe after you've been on the webs for more than a few years. Including this post.

njineermike
05-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Posting this video every single day is still not enough.

fonso
05-20-2012, 10:15 AM
ENCOUNTER, DETAINMENT, OR ARREST?

Here's a pdf: http://guerrillalawfare.com/glawfare-4th-amendment.pdf

EDIT: This is more of a "test" and not the pamphlet.