View Full Version : out of state FFL and transfer question

05-07-2007, 7:14 AM
I have an FFL in another state that wants to drive over the boarder and purchase a rifle from me. Possibly to save on shipping. Its not a OLL or registered assault rifle . Is this legal to do or do I have to send it to his place of business. What paper work will be required?
Thanks for your help guys.

05-07-2007, 10:14 AM
I would get a signed copy of their FFL from them for your records. Also make sure it's their name on it and verify it's legit through FFL EZ check.