PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Holder, Fast and Furious.

USMCM16A2
05-17-2012, 9:18 PM
Guys,

I have an idea, go to Obamas website, register, and voice your opinion. Tell him how you feel, intelligently and politely. We can use the power of the computer/social media to let him know that Holder is a liability and there is a serious risk to his re-election. This is a referendum on Holder, not on Obama, voice your opinion to the man that hired him.
I know that I will have to put on my flame suit for this issue, but it is too important no to use every avenue we in the 2A community have, to see that this situation is made right. Thanks, A2

Helpful_Cub
05-17-2012, 9:20 PM
I'm guessing you'd get either ignored, deleted or out right banned. Last time I check, Obama doesn't care what we think, he just wants our money and maybe our votes.

USMCM16A2
05-17-2012, 9:28 PM
Cub,

I understand completely what you trying to say, but if we do not speak up, then we as a group should not complain about not being heard. A2

njineermike
05-17-2012, 9:33 PM
Cub,

I understand completely what you trying to say, but if we do not speak up, then we as a group should not complain about not being heard. A2

He does make a good point.

Fyathyrio
05-17-2012, 9:40 PM
I've had a similar idea rambling around my head, perhaps sending sympathetic sounding emails to Dems stating that H0lder and F&F are causing issues with the upcoming elections and they should do all they can to make the problem go away.

donw
05-18-2012, 9:07 AM
IMO...holder is attempting to buy time for obama until after the election.

obama is disparate to be re-elected and will do ANYTHING short of a military coupe to get re-elected. (IMO...IF he gets re-elected...he may just try to use the military to remain in power once the second term is up...)

i believe the documentation Issa & committee have demanded he produce just may drag the white house into the situation.

or he may have destroyed it already and cannot produce it.

or "All the above"...

Doheny
05-18-2012, 9:44 AM
.. (IMO...IF he gets re-elected...he may just try to use the military to remain in power once the second term is up...)...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC-YIFvE75n7BDFJxzcoJfTRtkOCbmtp4UiPKE9ilxAX_bpCYcnru iMvy7

Bhobbs
05-18-2012, 11:24 AM
obama is disparate to be re-elected and will do ANYTHING short of a military coupe to get re-elected. (IMO...IF he gets re-elected...he may just try to use the military to remain in power once the second term is up...)

Do you have any proof of this? Maybe your tin foil hat is a little tight.

RazzB7
05-18-2012, 11:35 AM
http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/TinFoilHat.png

nicki
05-18-2012, 3:26 PM
Considering that fast and furious was a rogue operation, I think we should look into reporting Holder and all those involved to Mexico to stand trial in their country under their laws.

This was a rogue operation done without the knowledge or cooperation of the Mexican government which resulted in over 200 plus dead Mexicans.

It would send a message that we are really committed to stopping Americans for engaging in black market arms dealing.

Nicki

vincewarde
05-18-2012, 7:31 PM
I'm guessing you'd get either ignored, deleted or out right banned. Last time I check, Obama doesn't care what we think, he just wants our money and maybe our votes.

Which is EXACTLY why they will be polite. President Obama absolutely needs votes from at least some gun owners and hunters. He cannot take the swing states without them. Unfortunately for he president, he can't really point to anything that has been done to hold anyone accountable. We still don't know who's idea this was and who approved it.

My prediction: If enough heat is applied on Fast and Furious, Holder will decide that he wants to pursue "other opportunities" and leave to run a law school somewhere. He will then explain that he needs to leave by August 1st in order to be able to oversee the Fall term.

If that doesn't take the heat off Obama, than he is in real trouble.