PDA

View Full Version : Opening @ Firing Line - Burbank

bear308
05-17-2012, 12:05 PM
We have one position to fill immediately, 3 - 5 counter shifts a week + one maintenance shift. Five - six hour shifts for both. Starting @ $8.50 - $9.50 depending on experience + commissions, normally goes up after the probation period (3 months.) The maintenance is rough work, but nets you some overtime. I'd like to find someone that knows their way around a drill, and can help out with some regular building maintenance type work. Counter shifts will most likely be 5pm to close, I need someone for Friday and Saturday nights, but we can shift the schedule around somewhat. Maintenance is done in the morning, normally starting around 7am and finishing around 1pm on Mondays.

Come on down, work a fun job. Get discounts on ammo, knives, surefire plus whatever else I can order.

Position duties: Counter

Signing in and out of customers.
Running a very simple register.
Nightly maintenance of rental firearms.
Nightly and periodic cleaning of the range. Sweeping brass, taking out the trash, etc..
Maintaining safety in the lobby and the ranges. No one is stationed in the range for supervising, we use a cctv system.
And a whole lot of adult day care. Some of the customers are great, some act like they're ten years old. All in all they're pretty easy to deal with.

There can be quite a bit of "down" time ( also known as personal shooting time), but when we're busy we can really get swamped. Every day will be a little different.

Position Duties: Maint.

Moving lead and rubber into a separator, blowing rubber back onto the backstop.
Moving roughly 1000lbs. to the back of the building.
Maintaining your own safety and the haz-mat safety of the range.

If interested stop by the range or e-mail a resume to the address below.

We are located at 1060 N. Lake St. Burbank, Ca 91502

bear308
05-19-2012, 12:36 PM
up top

Packy14
05-19-2012, 2:14 PM
my favorite indoor range in LA :) thanks for making it a good place to shoot!

bear308
05-31-2012, 11:32 AM
The position is currently filled, however we will have another opening towards the end of June

IRISH50
06-18-2012, 8:15 PM
All three of your ranges are great and just last week went to the one in HB and had a great time.