PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Italian Beretta 92F at GB.com (LEO only if your in CA)

hkfan33
05-06-2007, 4:01 PM
http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=71458229

The original owner claims that he shot one box of commercial ammo, cleaned it & has been a safe queen ever since. Comes with original PB checkered wood grips, original plastic case, cleaning kit & all papers that came from the factory. This is a Berben Corporation import & I believe that this pistol also has the Bruniton Finish. If you desire a gun that originally won the contract for the military, and you want it in pristine shape, this is the one. You won’t find one nicer.

With all that said, I bought this w/ the intention of collecting & later found out that the pistol is NOT in the CA DOJ approved list of firearms. Stinkin' PRK Gun Laws!!! Needless to say, this pistol never got DROSed or transfered to me & I just decided to have my FFL list it on-line & take a loss. What a nightmare!!!

This pistol can only be transfered to a Law Enforcement Officer in CA. Civilians need not bother.

Thanks for looking & good luck!

308fan
05-06-2007, 4:14 PM
What state did you buy it from?
lawdogso

hkfan33
05-06-2007, 4:17 PM
What state did you buy it from?
lawdogso

Conneticut

darkest2000
05-06-2007, 4:41 PM
You can have it converted to a 92FS and then it'll be on the DOJ list. I believe Beretta does conversion, not sure how much they'll charge.

Or you can find a 92FS slide and a large hammer pin, install those parts and voila you got a 92FS.

hkfan33
05-06-2007, 6:58 PM
Thanks for the suggestion.

It may cost me more than it already has... so selling it would just be a better option for me.

Best!

hkfan33
05-07-2007, 5:07 PM
Pistol is SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!

Thanks!