View Full Version : Kamado grill smoker bbq

05-16-2012, 2:53 PM
Almost brand new Char-Griller steel insulated kamado style grill/smoker. I already did the sealing of the vents for low temp cooking. This has only been used several times and is about 3 weeks old. Absolutely perfect condition and works great (easily maintains 225-250 for smoking)! Also comes with a new Weber BBQ cover to keep it protected. Much better value than a BGE (Big Green Egg) or other ceramic cookers. Will not shatter like a ceramic kamado if tipped over or overheated. It also has cast iron cooking grate.

Product Features
Color: Black
Cooking space is 306-inch and a warm rack of 165-inch
Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
Cooking surface is cast iron and will hold up to 23 burgers; body is constructed of 22 gauge steel; exterior finish is powder coated steel; interior finish is porcelain coated steel; easy to assemble
Cart is constructed of tubular steel with rubber wheels, locking caster on front; indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper when you cook your favorite meals - this adds to the consistence of your cooking experience
Features locking lid, 2 folding wood shelves; easy dump ash pan; double wall insulation, heat gauge

Read the reviews and more product information below.

Asking $300 obo. I paid over $400 just a month ago and now they are $300 at Lowes :rolleyes: but you still have to pay tax, buy sealant to seal it airtight, and don't get the $40 weber cover. I might be open to trades depending on what it is. The only reason I'm selling it is I got a good deal on another kamado grill and the wife says I can only keep one.

05-21-2012, 9:03 PM
BTT, did I mention this also comes with a weber cover and weber grate (you need it to smoke) which was an extra $60.

05-21-2012, 10:21 PM
still wanna trade for ammo like we pm'ed about?

05-23-2012, 5:27 PM
Can you resend me what you had in mind. I forgot and delete my old PMs.