View Full Version : Moderators at Calguns don't wish the readership to view factual information

05-15-2012, 9:48 PM
Today CRPA sent this to many members of the Calguns community.

This will be the third thread deleted because the owner of Calguns.net can not accept a factual conversation:

Kestryll will delete this. Wonder why?

05-15-2012, 9:51 PM

05-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Actually Gene I have no problem with factual information, the problem is the thread removed wasn't about factual information.

Let's get the facts out so there is no question shall we.

Several members started a website called 'savecrpa.org' using both the name and logo of the CRPA.

Today the CRPA Board of Directors received copies of the Cease and Desist letter sent to the principles of the 'savecrpa.org' website regarding their use of the name and logo.

I received this letter as a member of the CRPA BoD and took issue with both the use of the name 'Calguns' in the letter and the part pointing out that some of the individuals involved had connections to CGF as well.

I have no problem seeing that aspect discussed however the misleading title and post that CRPA threatens to sue 2A activists was hyperbole and misleading.

As I asked you in our email, had I started a website about Vindicia's practices using your companies name and logo would you allow it or send me a C&D letter?

If you wish to discuss the C&D letter that is of course fine, feel free to start a new thread.