PDA

View Full Version : Sold

classical_buff
05-05-2007, 7:46 PM
8mm Mauser ammo - Mfg. FNM Portugal.
FMJ, 198 GR. Packed 80 rds per box, 5 rounds stripper clip.
Brass case & non-corrosive.
Finest quality 8mm Mauser surplus ammo.
Asking for $20 per box (80 rounds).

12 boxes are available.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a119/classical_buff/8mm1.jpg

Also, same 8mm Mauser ammunition in ammo cans loose.
350 rounds per can.
Asking for $70 per can. Including the ammo can. (20 cent per round!).
Several cans available.

Located in Orange County (Irvine).

E-mail me at: classical_buff@yahoo.com

smeg
05-05-2007, 8:36 PM
email sent :)

duenor
05-06-2007, 1:03 AM
I'll take it all, but must see for self first. I've never shot the portugese ammo, although people say its very good and second only to hirtenberger.

the surplus rounds i have right now won't cycle my FN49 properly. I am hoping these will. Please email me at manwah@gmail so we can set up a meet (I suggest Burro Canyon range in azusa... if you do that I will pay for your admission and I'll buy lunch as well)

Kev

Cali-V
05-06-2007, 9:04 AM
If you have any left, and willing to ship I would love to have a can or a few boxes...
Thanks

mur
05-06-2007, 9:07 AM
If you have any left, and willing to ship I would love to have a can or a few boxes...
Thanks

I was thinking the same thing, Shipping costs just suck though

classical_buff
05-06-2007, 9:52 AM
Hi deunor,

Why don't I give you 20 rounds as a trial package? It's free and you are under no obligation to buy if this ammo doesn't work. E-mail me or PM me, so that I can give your trial ammo.

Thanks,
-classical_buff

I'll take it all, but must see for self first. I've never shot the portugese ammo, although people say its very good and second only to hirtenberger.

the surplus rounds i have right now won't cycle my FN49 properly. I am hoping these will. Please email me at manwah@gmail so we can set up a meet (I suggest Burro Canyon range in azusa... if you do that I will pay for your admission and I'll buy lunch as well)

Kev

classical_buff
05-06-2007, 9:55 AM
Hi Cali-V,

All the boxed ammo is gone, but I still have several ammo cans (350 rounds/can) available.

I am willing to ship this ammo to you but you will have to pay for the shipping.
Probably, UPS 5-day ground would be the cheapest.
If you give me your ZIP code, I can find out what the shipping cost will be.

Thanks,
-classical_buff

Thanks

duenor
05-07-2007, 12:34 AM
classical buff,

Where are you located? I'll come and pick up. Or, I'll pay for both the same and shipping of it (unless it incurs some stupid hazmat fee).

Seriously, if this will cycle an FN49 I will buy every can you have.

Kev

ATS76
05-07-2007, 9:19 PM
I would like a can. Please contact me.

mow
05-07-2007, 9:25 PM
pm, sent