View Full Version : Purchased my first safe....Canon S14...I like it!!

05-14-2012, 9:06 PM
After researching and shopping around for about six months now for a good "beginners" safe, I had the luxury of purchasing the Canon S14 from the fine folks at Keep Safe in San Diego...www.keepsafeofcalifornia.com

Rick was very helpful in answering all my questions and was able to deliver me the safe in one day after ordering over the phone.

I was originally going to go with the Sentry safe from Amazon for 439 but after reading around, I heard the safe was door heavy (causing safe to tip forward) and a couple other items turned me off.

I was pleased to hear that Canon has a lifetime warranty on their safes and will replace or repair if damaged in a fire or break in attempt.

After speaking with Rick at KeepSafe, I am very happy with my decision. And the best part...the price. I paid $598 and $80 for delivery. Online the safe is going for upwards of $749.

And they did not just drop the safe in my driveway. They placed it exactly where I wanted it in my garage. For a few more dollars they offer services to mount it to the floor but I will be moving the safe indoors shortly.

Great safe, great company! I can provide pics if interested.

05-14-2012, 10:21 PM
congratulations on your safe.

05-16-2012, 4:30 AM
I can provide pics if interested

05-16-2012, 6:46 AM