PDA

View Full Version : Man About Racks pistol racks

bug_eyedmonster
05-14-2012, 5:13 PM
Hey Calgunners,

I placed an order for these after searching for a new rack set for my safe about a month ago. I just got them in today... and I can't say enough about them. These pistol racks are built exceptionally well, and have the best fit and finish I've ever seen, hands down. Rick, the owner, contacted me by email after placing the order, and has been in contact with me every step of the way. These aren't cheap, but you'll definately be getting your money's worth. I'll post up some pictures once I get everything in the safes organized.

http://www.manaboutracks.com/Pages/default.aspx

Jerry

Casual_Shooter
05-14-2012, 6:19 PM
Cool. I like those a lot.

pc_load_letter
05-14-2012, 9:59 PM
Those look great! Was going to get the "other" handgun racks that are made of the metal wires. These look much nicer!

THanks for posting.

bug_eyedmonster
05-15-2012, 2:14 PM
Those look great! Was going to get the "other" handgun racks that are made of the metal wires. These look much nicer!

THanks for posting.

I've had these... and they sucked. I shoot a decent amount and when I pull guns in and out it wore down the plastic coating. I didn't get any scratches since I caught it rpetty early, but I did notice on certain finishes that there would be some plastic left over on the gun. These are spaced really well, no problems with clearance from my Ruger LCR to my S&W 629 performance center with 7.5" barrel. I also got a shelf for the hell of it to store knives and flashlights on and it works great as well.

Jerry

kpinole
05-15-2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks...just what I was looking for.

fighterpilot562
05-16-2012, 7:47 AM
Thats pretty sweet