View Full Version : Concierge Psych Services for Anxiety Disorders - complimentary consultation

05-14-2012, 11:30 AM

If you or a loved one struggles with anxiety, depression or other issues, I'd be honored if I could help you personally, or point you in the right direction.

As a quick background, I have a combined PhD in clinical and school psychology. My internship focused on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and I completed a postdoctoral fellowship at Boston University which focused on Panic Disorder and Specific Phobias. I was a professor at Azusa Pacific University for nine years, and now am the director of the Anxiety Research Center in Mission Viejo.

In addition to research, I see a limited number of patients within the anxiety related disorders realm. This includes:
Panic Disorder
Specific Phobias
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Trichotillomania (hair pulling)
Body Dysmorphic Disorder

I'm happy to respond to people via email (info@anxietyresearchcenter.com) or phone (949-689-5892), and will gladly do a phone consultation to help an individual understand what the best services will be, whether with me or someone I can refer someone to.

Please feel free also to get more information at my website:

I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Curtis Hsia

05-31-2012, 2:42 PM
As a reminder, if you would like information from me, please do not PM me or add a post here, but either call me at 949-689-5892 or email me either at info@anxietyresearchcenter.com or directly at hsia@anxietyresearchcenter.com.