PDA

View Full Version : Good to find a Kali resident friendly site!

jess
05-05-2007, 3:36 AM
Hi guys. Wow I finally stumbled across this site! I'm from the Lodi area but currently fighting in north eastern Afghanistan in the Army. I am definitely planning on building a OLL LEGAL AR. My issued M4 serves me well and it's only natural to want the civilian version when I get home. Anyways, keep up the good work. You research and information keeps us honest people in the clear!
-Jess:D

rkt88edmo
05-05-2007, 6:47 AM
Welcome, and thanks for your service. Come home safe and build those rifles :)

6172crew
05-05-2007, 7:48 AM
Dont worry we will save you an upper for your build.:D

Welcome to calguns and thanks for your sacrifice.:)

ibanezfoo
05-05-2007, 8:56 AM
Howdy! I'm a newb here too! Welcome, and thank you and if you would thank the guys around you for your service and dedication to protecting us back here at home!

-Bryan

Socal858
05-05-2007, 11:01 AM
thank you very much for your service!

CrackedShot
05-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Jess,
Thanks very much for your service. Stay safe over there and give'm hell.

Jeffy
05-05-2007, 8:08 PM
Welcome and stay safe!

ghostwong
05-06-2007, 8:11 AM
Thank you for your Service!!!!!! . . .and in the words of Phil Easterhouse "Let's becareful out there."

ivanimal
05-06-2007, 9:01 AM
Welcome to our oasis, I hope it finds you well. Keep your head down and we will see you soon. Thanks for covering our collective a**es.

ghost
05-06-2007, 3:45 PM
Hi guys. Wow I finally stumbled across this site! I'm from the Lodi area but currently fighting in north eastern Afghanistan in the Army. I am definitely planning on building a OLL LEGAL AR. My issued M4 serves me well and it's only natural to want the civilian version when I get home. Anyways, keep up the good work. You research and information keeps us honest people in the clear!
-Jess:D

thanks for your service and we appreciate the work your doing out there.

mark3lb
05-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the club. One big happy family :) You ever have any questions or need help, we're here. Use the search feature before asking just to see if the topic has been covered 200 times. If you ask a question and someone gets grumpy, just ignore them. Got a few grumps, but all in all we're good folks. If you're going to do OLL, keep it legal and eat, sleep walk, talk, crap that AK/AR memo. Know it, live it and keep your builds legal. We frown on people making their OLL's in an illegal configuration, because when you go to jail, it's on the news and makes all OLL owners look bad. So, stay legit. There's enough innocent OLL people in jail without adding guilty to it. Again, stay legal and welcome.

arfan66
05-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Hey there jess,

When you get back to your old stomping grounds stop by the Lodi Airport. I take care of an EMS helicopter (red one at the NW side of the field) based there. A couple of us are building OLL's of various configurations and would be glad to talk shop. Stay Safe!

Recently retired G.I.