PDA

View Full Version : ATF paid informant

vantec08
05-13-2012, 4:19 PM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2018198043_informant13m.html

Gawdamighty. .. . . he better give up a bin laden. Or five.

devilinblack
05-14-2012, 7:03 AM
Classy guy.

Jason_2111
05-14-2012, 7:37 AM
Someone needs a good firing.

vantec08
05-14-2012, 9:53 AM
Its at the point with me that ANYTHING that comes from ATF I simply dont trust till proven otherwise.

joemama
05-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Have to add a tape measure to the killing kit. Gotta make sure the legs will fit in a bag when dismembered lol.

meaty-btz
05-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Just a reminder to everyone that "law" only matters as far as it has force to back it up. This guy obviously (being a horrible being as well) figured out the system. Elsewise he would not be "free" after all of his crimes. He confidently games the system. He is a monster but a reminder that to allow such people to exist in your society is done at your own peril. He should have been eliminated a long time ago.

Goosebrown
05-14-2012, 11:36 AM
They say he posed as a federal judge.... seriously... look at him. People believed that? What a federal judge down on his luck? In rehab maybe?

What idiots they are for hiring him.

Dave Workman
05-14-2012, 1:47 PM
I wrote about this today in my Examiner column. Lurk a lot here, but this one caused me to sign in and weigh in. This is a mess.

Another ATF foul-up in Seattle, or business as usual?

http://www.examiner.com/article/another-atf-foul-up-seattle-or-business-as-usual

vantec08
05-14-2012, 2:16 PM
WOW Dave . . ..thanks.

ClarenceBoddicker
05-14-2012, 11:31 PM
ATF has had great luck with these guys. Remember their "hero" Kenneth Faderley aka Gus Magisono?

nick
05-14-2012, 11:58 PM
Ah, good 'ole ATF...

ATF paid for the motel room where the woman was sexually abused, according to police records obtained by The Seattle Times. Only months before the assault, the records show, a concerned Seattle police officer spoke to an ATF agent on the phone after Jackson had reportedly flashed a badge during the "help the officer" incident. The agent vouched for Jackson.

The agent's first words to the officer were, "What did Josh do now?"

Dreaded Claymore
05-15-2012, 12:39 AM
He said Jackson had done good work for the ATF, but the agency "threw Josh under the bus" and abandoned him.

As Jackson left the courtroom in shackles, the question remained: Why did the ATF let him on the bus in the first place?

After Fast & Furious, I didn't think I could hear anything that would lower my opinion of the ATF further. Guess I was wrong.

WTSGDYBBR
05-15-2012, 12:56 AM
See how his informant will pay off next time he is locked up

vantec08
05-15-2012, 7:41 AM
I STILL dont get why this ROGUE OUTFIT still exists. It is obviously being used as a political tool, and used recklessly.

Nose Nuggets
05-15-2012, 9:37 AM
holy cow, that's a news story.

barrym66
05-15-2012, 4:17 PM
He said Jackson had done good work for the ATF, but the agency "threw Josh under the bus" and abandoned him.

And by way of apology, when the ATF springs him this time, they'll probably send him to the Phoenix or Juarez/El Paso district offices as an ATF- funded gun runner.

ATF, your tax dollars at work - helping scumbag rapists and Mexican cartels do the work good Americans won't. :mad:

lhecker51
05-15-2012, 5:51 PM
Unfortunately, these informants come out of the woodwork "volunteering" their services. What they get from the deal is immunity while they continue their criminal enterprise at tax payer expense. This is business as usual for agencies as it is getting harder to pass off undercover agents when they cannot do drugs, but informants can.

motorhead
05-16-2012, 2:21 PM
most rats are criminals. usually, they are first encouraged to roll over to avoid charges/incarceration. their rat status is often used as a "get out of jail free" card. as long as their misdeeds don't become too public or happen right in front of their handlers, they're usually ignored.
the rare exception is the professional rat. usually law abiding, actually makes a living as a professional informant. usually doesn't stay in any one place too long.