PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Gun Control

USMCM16A2
05-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Guys,

A little food for thought, we have birdbrained felons like Holder saying we have to control firearms in the USA, look how well Mexicos laws are working. I think that is what Californias politicians want , a populace that is not armed and at either at the mercy the authorities or criminals. DeLeon never thinks of these things, A2

vantec08
05-13-2012, 11:41 AM
You can include canada in that (recently repealed), UK, and Australia.

repubconserv
05-13-2012, 1:48 PM
Guys,

A little food for thought, we have birdbrained felons like Holder saying we have to control firearms in the USA, look how well Mexicos laws are working. I think that is what Californias politicians want , a populace that is not armed and at either at the mercy the authorities or criminals. DeLeon never thinks of these things, A2

[devils advocate]

Well for mexico, there is a plausible explanation as to why gun control laws are not working. The American Government has been supplying the cartels with dangerous weapons

[/advocate]

Seriously though, what pisses me off to no end is that the American government thinks "dangerous weapons" are safer in the hands of cartels than in the hands of law abiding American citizens... but we do elect these clowns so....

intruder1_92tt
05-14-2012, 1:57 PM
Seriously though, what pisses me off to no end is that the American government thinks "dangerous weapons" are safer in the hands of cartels than in the hands of law abiding American citizens... but we do elect these clowns so....

Well, if you stop and think about it for a second, it kind of is more dangerous for the law abiding public to be armed... for a corrupt government, at least.

Capybara
05-14-2012, 2:15 PM
The fact that Holder is not in jail, awaiting trial, shows how corrupt and messed up our government is. Holder is a criminal and should going down in flames because of Fast and Furious. But he won't. People have too short of a memory. Most of my non-gun owning, non political friends don't even know what Fast and Furious was. Clueless to our own governments corruption and incompetence.

Mexico is a perfect example of what happens in a disarmed, corrupt society, you have thousands of innocent people being slaughtered by criminals who don't obey the law and use guns for power. Wonder why the antis can't see the parallel that that same situation could and possibly will happen here? Oh, I forgot, the government will protect us!

J.D.Allen
05-14-2012, 3:14 PM
Well of course the only reason why the gun control laws don't work in Mexico is because the lax gun laws in the U.S. make the supply of guns available to the cartels :rolleyes:

J.D.Allen
05-14-2012, 3:15 PM
You can include canada in that (recently repealed), UK, and Australia.

Umm....exactly what was repealed in Canada?

vantec08
05-14-2012, 3:25 PM
ummm . .. . the Long Gun Registry Act