PDA

View Full Version : Online ammo-no shipping charge!

Socalman
05-12-2012, 7:29 AM
This weekend, May 12, 13 Palmetto State Armory is offering free shipping! Prices are pretty good and no shipping/tax makes it a bargain. They must be busy, the server was fairly slow. Get your order in, decent stock in what I shoot.

I will cross post in handgun, rifles, rimfire and shotgun as a service to Calgunners!

Badmusic
05-12-2012, 7:39 AM
Ammoman always ships free. The price you pay is the price you see. I assume they add shipping to their prices, but I have always found, they still beat everyone else's price out the door. I think thats why they have gotten my orders for the last 20k rounds or so.

MASTERLAB
05-12-2012, 7:59 AM
I think this belongs in the commercial sales/ good deals section, plus why would you post this in every subsection, its in rimfire, centerfire, and handgun

Socalman
05-12-2012, 11:01 AM
I think this belongs in the commercial sales/ good deals section, plus why would you post this in every subsection, its in rimfire, centerfire, and handgun

My original post tells you why I did it. Most people come to this site and the first thing they look at is either Handguns, Centerfire rifle, shotgun or rimfire.

MASTERLAB
05-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Didn't catch that part ;/

surfcitydude
05-13-2012, 8:45 AM

Giggers...the forum police is here!

Tenamaxtle
05-13-2012, 8:48 AM
My original post tells you why I did it. Most people come to this site and the first thing they look at is either Handguns, Centerfire rifle, shotgun or rimfire.

Actually most people go to the OT