PDA

View Full Version : changed mind

shlonak
05-03-2007, 10:39 PM

m1aowner
05-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Engagment ring? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't do it!!!! ;) Be sure to tell her how you financed the "GUN" ring purchase. It'll be a great memory forever. Good luck with your sales, nice pieces.

mark3lb
05-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Nice guns and pretty good prices. As a married guy, man, make sure this is the right girl. I was with the wrong girl for 8 long, long years of hell. Now, I've been with the right girl for 10 years and I'm bored as hell. We've got kids, I'm stuck and that's that. Marriage is just a cultural ritual and a legally binding piece of paper. That's it. Anyway, I must stay on sales topic...Any other Glocks you're considering selling?

The SoCal Gunner
05-04-2007, 12:33 AM
If only I didn't have a girlfriend I would have the money to buy 2-3 of those guns. :mad:

Jeffrock
05-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Good luck dude, I wish you two the best.

I sold shlonak the g26, so I can vouch that it is in great shape.

mark3lb
05-04-2007, 10:40 PM
She's beautiful, smart (electrical engineer like me), we met in college, been together for 2 years, we always enjoy our time together, she is extremely nice, humble, I like her family, her family likes me (heck I go shooting with her dad and bro in law once a month), etc. I have no reservations.

I have another Glock, but it's not for sale.

Well, it sounds like you found great girl with a cool dad. Not always easy to find. Best of luck on the marriage dude.