PDA

View Full Version : Springfield Mil-Spec

Sniperboy
05-03-2007, 3:52 PM
I have a Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 in .45 ACP parkerized
This is NOT the GI model - it has the slanted rear cocking serrations, larger sights, and flared ejection port.
Everything is bone stock,

I was saving her as a base gun - but never got to it and lost interest in doing so. I figure I'll just buy Les Baers and be done with it :) and forget about the foreplay and 2 years of waiting :D

Not looking for trades unless yuo have a Stainless Kimber TLE (no rail)

The pistol comes with one magazine, blue case and papers. Located in Oakland, CA area.

$450.00 (shipping extra - please make sure your FFL will accept from a private party)

///D
05-03-2007, 4:32 PM
I assume it is new? If so, I will take it. PM on its way.

say12
05-03-2007, 5:26 PM
I'm 2nd in line, PM sent

keak400
05-03-2007, 5:27 PM
naw i think im 2nd in line, email aready sented -

tophatjones
05-03-2007, 6:15 PM
Third in line?!

TacFan
05-03-2007, 6:30 PM
is it new ?

Sniperboy
05-03-2007, 9:25 PM
I am going thru the PMs right now... it seems I neglected to mention that it is not new. I sincerely apologize for that brain fart. I didn't glaze over that because I had malicious intent. It was because I just got home and didn't scrutinize the gun that much since it was just a base gun for me. (I didn't think I'd get this much interest and thought I had time to edit the thread)

Upon looking at the pistol again, I noticed an idiot mark (not by me) and am embarassed that I didn't remember that before. When I bought it it did not matter to me. I am the second owner of this firearm, the first owner seemed like he was MORE INTERESTED in ARs and didn't have much interest in pistols, he didn't have any wilson mags so I gather he wasn't that interested and didn't put many rounds through it. I simply test fired the gun and it was fine and put it away. Selling because I have decided I am not interested in custom guns anymore and will buy Les Baers.

There looks to be some superficial scuffs on the firearm from putting it down on the table or whatnot but does not have evidence of holster wear.

The package comes with the original blue clamshells, ILS key and papers.

Anyways I have included pics and let them speak for themselves. I will honour PMs (posted on other forums) as they came. Let me know...
Thank you again for your patience with me.

Preference is given to local PPTs. I live in Oakland and would meet you halfway if doable... If you PMed me before please let me know if you are not interested anymore via PM so I can go down the line.

http://www.pointblankassassin.com/junks/sale/milspec1.jpg

http://www.pointblankassassin.com/junks/sale/milspec2.jpg (http://www.pointblankassassin.com/junks/sale/milspec2.jpg)

say12
05-03-2007, 9:51 PM
pm sent

///D
05-03-2007, 10:10 PM
I have passed....

Looks like no. 2 is up....or whoever comes up victorious between the battle for the 2 position :D

Sniperboy
05-05-2007, 12:54 PM
bttt

atlas
05-05-2007, 3:34 PM
pm'd

draconianruler
05-05-2007, 8:35 PM
PM sent

jerryb78
05-05-2007, 11:12 PM
ok, if no one want it. i'm 3rd in line,

aplinker
05-07-2007, 12:47 PM
I'll take it if it hasn't been purchased.