PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster carbon-15, Beretta cx-4/96, Remington 1100, RRA 20" match upper

j1133s
05-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Actually, none of these guns have been fired since 2005 and have been packed for storage and stored under very nice conditions.

Make: bushmaster

Model: carbon-15 Type 97

Caliber: .223 rem

Location (city or county): santa clara

Price: $800

Will ship (Y/N): Y

Other info: grip removed (you should install monster grip or similar), comes w/ original box, docs, etc. Purchased new several years ago, not used the last 6 yrs. Was my optics 3 gun rifle choice, ~4lbs, moves very fast. In excellent condition.

--------------------------

Make: Beretta

Model: cx-4

Caliber: .40 s&w

Price: $800

Other info: mag disabled/single shot, can revert with tools (you should get a monster grip or something similar); comes with original box, docs, 2 10-rnd mags. Purchased new several years ago, not used last 6 years. Perfect gun for local carbine matches when paired up with the 96 pistol for Limited-10 shooting. Buy my 96 as well; they share mags. In excellent condition.

Make: Beretta

Model: 96

Caliber: .40 s&w

Price: $500 (must be purchased with cx-4 above)

Other info: Boguht new several years ago, not used last 6 yrs. Comes with original box, docs, 3 11-rnd mag kits. In excellent condition.

Make: Remington

Model: 1100 tactical

Caliber: 12ga

Price: $700

Other info: Comes with extra 28" barrel for increased versatility. Purchased new several years ago, not used last 6 yrs. No box/docs (I'll give another look), will look for them; pistol grip, OD green; one of the most popular shotguns for your 3 gun game. In excellent condition.

RRA upper sold

MISFIRE
05-10-2012, 1:39 PM
pictures please, flat top ?, sights etc
Thanks Bill

j1133s
05-10-2012, 4:09 PM
pictures please, flat top ?, sights etc
Thanks Bill

Carbon-15 has no sights -- you must provide something; yes, flat top. I'll try to get photos up tonight. Thanks.

j1133s
05-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Guns are in various state of disassembly due to transport. I will, of course, reassemble them for you before sale.

Carbon-15 has a buttstock, but I wasn't able to find it immediately this morning for pics.

Pics are here: http://www.freedrive.com/folder/328046
High res pics of the above also available upon request.

Thanks!

(Please select "download" to see the pics bigger. Full res pics also available on request. If you are local to Santa Clara, you are welcome to check out the guns in person.)

lmudave
05-11-2012, 11:41 AM
I'll take the upper