PDA

View Full Version : WTS BM Carbon M4A2 Top Loader

CWDraco
05-02-2007, 5:49 PM
I have a Bushmaster Carbon Top loader, 16” M4 profile Barrel, Izzy, A2 upper, (Splintered “A”), First Samco M44s Quad railed hand guards, A.R.M.S. #39 Rail, Ergo-Combat Pistol Grip, UTG Forward Grip, CAA Saddle on the standard 6 position collapsible stock, Single side (left) Harness point, with a Hard point Harness Ring under the forward site attached to the barrel, (there will be some finish wear on the barrel itself because of this.) Troy Duel Harness (QD on the tube side and hard point on the Barrel side) EOTech 511 Rev F, Surefire M4 Devastator Flashlight with a UTG 9” Tape switch.

Included in the deal will be all the original equipment, Pistol grip, Hand guards, Carbon A3 Flattop upper, Barrel Wrench, Upper Clamshell Block and a standard case.

A2 upper doesn’t have M4 ramps, but doesn’t really need them. The Original Flattop Upper does have them. The M44s rails were painted Tan wave-camo, but the rubber rail covers are still Black. Weapon has less then 1k round through it. This was a fun gun, but medical bills are forcing me to sell it…I’m sure to build this same one again.

This total build was over $2200.00.

I’ll let it all go for $1800.00, SoCal, Riverside area. Shipping the weapon anywhere else will be shipping fees added. I think this would be in the 10lb range??? I will only ship to a FFL.

CWDraco
05-03-2007, 10:22 PM
The stock weapon is SPF as of 5/3/07.

I may place all the goodies here later if the sale goes through.

thanx for looking.