PDA

View Full Version : *SOLD*: Beretta U22 Neos .22 Pistol with Red Dot Sight, $150

ChampCarStar
05-07-2012, 5:26 PM
Hello everyone,

For sale is my Beretta U22 Neos .22 pistol. This U22 has the 6" barrel and all black furniture. I estimate the round count to be approximately 3500. I've never had any problems with it and it's a good plinker. The finish does show some wear in certain areas.

The pistol is located in La Mirada, CA (90638). I'm looking for someone local to do a private party transfer with. My preferred Transfer Dealers are Straightline Tactical in Anaheim and Ammo Brothers in Cerritos.

The pistol will come with the following:

Four 10rd Factory Magazines
Original Case
Manual
Gun Lock
Tasco Pro Point Red Dot Sight

The Tasco Red Dot is an old hand me down. It's a little beat up but works. It's missing the screw on covers for the windage and elevation adjustments, but I just cover those with electrical tape to prevent the knobs from moving. I'm throwing it in with the gun as I'll have no use for it once the U22 is sold.

Asking price is $150. DROS and Private Party Transfer Fee will still be your responsibility.

Sorry, not interested in any trades at this time. If you have any additional questions please contact me by Private Message.

If you wish to purchase please let me know by doing the following.

1. Please reply within this thread and let me know a PM is coming.
2. Send a PM with your contact information.

Please see picture below.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/champcarstar/Stuff%20for%20Sale/SAM_6334.jpg

Invictus
05-07-2012, 5:52 PM
I will take it, contacted by phone, let me know when we can meet.

bedan86
05-07-2012, 6:12 PM
I will take it, if first does not work out. PM sent. I can meet you tomorrow.

lugee
05-07-2012, 7:15 PM
Put me in line.

0351USMC
05-07-2012, 7:18 PM
next

ChampCarStar
05-07-2012, 7:42 PM
Thank you to everyone that's responded.

The sale is currently pending with HK4me.

I'm not sure why his post was removed.

Should the deal fall through I will contact the next person in the order that I was PM'd.

Thanks
JV

Oldnoob
05-07-2012, 7:59 PM
What the hell, put me in that line as well.