View Full Version : Bark River STS-5

05-07-2012, 1:28 PM
This is my first production run Bark River StS-5. It has been lightly used and has just gotten back from Bark River for resharpening and reconditioning. Not re-sheathed since reconditioned! Excellent condition!

The Bark River STS-5 came at the bequest of Force Recon special forces serving in the Middle East. To honor the people who keep us safe, we commissioned an exclusive run of these knives in a civilian version. Incredibly well built and able to handle any task that comes its way the Bark River STS is an essential for any Bark River or tactical knife fan. The STS-5 Measures 10.875" with a 5.5" 154CM steel blade that is .270 thick. Yes that's right - .270 thick it's not a misprint! The handle sets are removable and interchangeable and will fit upcoming models such as the STS-6 as well as other proposed models.

I am an amateur custom knife scale maker and made these rosewood burl scales for it.

It can be a user or a collectable. I now have too many blades to keep them all. $275/OBO via discrete Paypal. Located in the San Francisco East Bay.