PDA

View Full Version : Very Happy @ Corona

brreed1993
05-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Been to turner's three times now in corona and I'm happy to report it was a pleasant experience. It was my first time buying a gun and i had very little exposure to guns before. I did my research a decided on a Ruger 10/22.

I was at first nervous about turners after reading reviews where people were treated rudely and had to wait around forever, however I never experienced any of this. They had it for a good price on sale (the normal price was a bit high but not too bad) so I started the DROs. The system errors were a bit annoying but nothing the staff couldn't handle. They were friendly, chatty, and helpful to myself and my girlfriend.

Ten days later, I went to pick it up and they brought it to me quick, they also helped with my other questions, i.e. what cleaning supplies to get, etc. Later on I had to pick up more items to go shooting, like always they were helpful and the cashier ladies were very friendly and even told me about a sale on an item that i had that i didnt know was on sale.

My only complaints are a lack of .22lr ammo and they didn't have price tags on a lot of items I saw which left me asking the staff a lot. Overall very nice place and I will be back, don't listen to the other bad reviews

Turner's Outdoorsman
05-25-2012, 2:10 PM
Been to turner's three times now in corona and I'm happy to report it was a pleasant experience. It was my first time buying a gun and i had very little exposure to guns before. I did my research a decided on a Ruger 10/22.

I was at first nervous about turners after reading reviews where people were treated rudely and had to wait around forever, however I never experienced any of this. They had it for a good price on sale (the normal price was a bit high but not too bad) so I started the DROs. The system errors were a bit annoying but nothing the staff couldn't handle. They were friendly, chatty, and helpful to myself and my girlfriend.

Ten days later, I went to pick it up and they brought it to me quick, they also helped with my other questions, i.e. what cleaning supplies to get, etc. Later on I had to pick up more items to go shooting, like always they were helpful and the cashier ladies were very friendly and even told me about a sale on an item that i had that i didnt know was on sale.

My only complaints are a lack of .22lr ammo and they didn't have price tags on a lot of items I saw which left me asking the staff a lot. Overall very nice place and I will be back, don't listen to the other bad reviews

Thanks for the feedback. We've it passed along to our store staff.
BTW .22 ammo supply is getting a bit better but it still goes out the door as fast as any other fast-selling ammo right now.