pennys dad
05-06-2012, 7:57 PM
Here are the event details:
TITLE: David Miller’s Shootin’ for Freedom
DATE: Sunday, May 20, 2012
TIME: 10am-3pm
22100 East Fork Road, Azusa, 91702

For more information follow me
For more information follow me to David Miller’s Shootin’ for Freedom (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=569125)
National Sovereignty
Our constitution must never be subject to, or be overruled by international bodies or foreign entities. America must maintain its ability to apply its own laws within its borders and ensure its national security interests.

Strong Defense
A strong, well-equipped military is the only means of protecting our lives, preserving our liberty and securing our national posterity. We must always be ready to defend our homeland and protect our ability to purse trade and ensure our economic survival.

I believe in the principles of governance which foster the best conditions for ALL Americans to preserve their natural rights, develop their talents and realize their individual potential.

If you believe in the foundational authority of our Constitution and the principles of the Declaration of Independence, I ask for your support in working to restore those rights and freedoms to we the people.

05-19-2012, 10:50 AM
This event has been postponed. Nothing to see here....YET.