PDA

View Full Version : Turners Pasadena - Great Expierence/Customer service

Trickracen
05-06-2012, 1:00 AM
I just wanted to give some credit to the customer service I have received from the Pasadena Turners. I went in for a PPT and Marion took care of me right away without any delays. Also the cashiers were very friendly and prompt. I live closer to the reseda location but I will definitely give my business to the pasadena location. Thank you for the great experience. Marion is awesome, Thank you. I pick up my gun on the 11th.

DennisK
05-18-2012, 7:17 PM
I agree. The Pasadena store has AWESOME service. I think I'll go spend some money there tomorrow!

JNunez23
05-19-2012, 9:12 AM
I do the same, Reseda sucks. I will drive to Pasadena from the Valley, sadly.

DisturbedAle
05-21-2012, 9:53 AM
I've bought my first Rifle here a few weeks ago and was very pleased with the service I received.

Just went again yesterday for a friends PPT, and the only issue I had was they stated the gun would just "sit on the floor" without a bag. So they swindled us in to buying a bag, obviously they should have a cabinet...

SemperFlexibus
05-21-2012, 1:13 PM
Just went again yesterday for a friends PPT, and the only issue I had was they stated the gun would just "sit on the floor" without a bag. So they swindled us in to buying a bag, obviously they should have a cabinet...

yeah, for that $10.00, Turner's should clean the rifle too while it's there...:mad:

MakeYaBootyBurn
05-24-2012, 6:07 PM
I was there about a month ago... Eye candy, turners best kept secret all the cute chicks behind the counter. Well... At least the day I was there. HAHA!

Turner's Outdoorsman
05-25-2012, 12:28 PM
...... us in to buying a bag, obviously they should have a cabinet...

Things are a bit tight spacewise in every store's back room given how crazy things are and Pasadena's our smallest store.

They're not trying to give you a hard time;they're just looking out for your gun. Any gun without box/gun rug/hardcase is tempting fate as far as a bump or worse.