PDA

View Full Version : Misplaced

chanevo
05-04-2012, 11:09 PM
I misplaced my paper work and tomorrow is the day I can pick up my gun. Does any one know If I can just pick it up with my ID

Lurch762
05-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Yes, all you need is your ID.

Ed_Hazard
05-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Yes, all you need is your ID.

Yup they will have a copy of your OG paperwork and the packet should include a copy of your ID.

Make sure to ask them to make/print a copy of your invoice and DROS paperwork to replace your lost copy.

Moonwatcher
05-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Yes you can pick up a gun with just your ID. BUT !!!! It is always better if you have your paperwork. Also it is always best to bring in you ID, second proof of ID, and your gun card whenever you pickup. It only happens once in a blue moon but sometimes a packet might have been misplaced and you will need to redo it in it's entirety. This most often happens when the customer accidentally take the packet home with him and loses it. Better to have too much with you then too little.

SemperFlexibus
05-29-2012, 7:41 AM
Yes you can pick up a gun with just your ID. BUT !!!! It is always better if you have your paperwork. Also it is always best to bring in you ID, second proof of ID, and your gun card whenever you pickup. It only happens once in a blue moon but sometimes a packet might have been misplaced and you will need to redo it in it's entirety. This most often happens when the customer accidentally take the packet home with him and loses it. Better to have too much with you then too little.

yeah, only at Turner's that you need to do this..

and no, they actually lost my paperwork, not the other way around..