PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Join Gun Control Group To Attack Democrat "Shooting" Fundraiser

tankarian
05-04-2012, 9:28 AM
Did I said Republicans joined gun control group? Oops, it's the other way around. Sorry, my bad, I always switch things around, must be because I am diagnosed with dyslexia.

Several Democrats have joined with a gun control group to publicly attack OH State Representative Margy Conditt (Liberty Township, District 55) because of a fundraising event she has scheduled for May 12 at the Middletown Sportsmens Club where participants will have the opportunity to shoot GUNS.

The group linked her fundraiser to a recent Ohio shooting where three students died and called her fundraiser "absurd" and "highly inappropriate." source (http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8336)

Democrat gun grabbers...never missing an opportunity to exploit a tragedy for their political advantage. :rolleyes:

Here is the reply from The Buckeye Firearms Association:

In response to these attacks, Buckeye Firearms Association today announced the fundraiser to their hundreds of thousands of supporters in Ohio and are pledging to match any donations made to this event, up to a total of $1,000.00. This attack on State Representative Conditt is ridiculous," said Jim Irvine, Chairman of Buckeye Firearms Association. "We realize that a handful of politicians don't like guns. But to link this innocent fundraiser to a tragic mass murder is shameful. And Representative Conditt deserves an apology

ccmc
05-04-2012, 9:37 AM
You mean democrats aren't just as likely to be pro 2A and pro RKBA as republicans? Say it ain't so.

tankarian
05-04-2012, 9:42 AM
You mean democrats aren't just as likely to be pro 2A and pro RKBA as republicans? Say it ain't so.

Stop confusing me. I have a medical condition. :cool:

Did a little research and found the anti-gun anti-civil rights organization who is helping the Democrats smear Margy Condit.
Their website is here: http://home.ohioceasefire.org/
And an except from their cesspool of world wide web idiocy:

Ohio Ceasefire

CITIZEN VETO
Carrying loaded hidden guns

Ohio law allows carrying concealed weapons
in public places. As of September 30th, 2011
this includes places that serve alcohol.

The law is not a public mandate.
Signs can be posted to prohibit guns
in private businesses.

Support businesses that post this sign:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mhuhPgzaIHQ/Tn-ZpY3oxtI/AAAAAAAAAEE/zklTfwMDGU8/s200/no+gun+sign.PNG
Click on the sign to download

The War Wagon
05-04-2012, 9:50 AM
Any state saddled with Cincinnati AND Cleveland, is pretty deep in the STOOOPID hole to start with! :rolleyes:

tankarian
05-04-2012, 9:54 AM
Any state saddled with Cincinnati AND Cleveland, is pretty deep in the STOOOPID hole to start with! :rolleyes:

How about a state saddled with Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sacramento?

The War Wagon
05-04-2012, 9:57 AM

Triple Oy!

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/sp/3b28e09a5a2cf0e3068a0bc6ffce323b/The-Simpsons---D-oh--Mini-Posters-71133.jpg

With ONLY Filthadelphia (thankfully, on the other side of the state), it makes PA look like paradise! :o

njineermike
05-04-2012, 9:59 AM

Yep. I think we win the stupid battle right here in our own home state.

We're number 1! We're number 1!

ccmc
05-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Every state has bastions of anti RKBA pockets. In Florida it's Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, at least among the political class, and to a lesser degree the Tampa-St Pete area. Usually seems to be democrat majority voting districts.

tankarian
05-04-2012, 2:11 PM
Every state has bastions of anti RKBA pockets. In Florida it's Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, at least among the political class, and to a lesser degree the Tampa-St Pete area. Usually seems to be democrat majority voting districts.

Gee, you think so? ;)

Write Winger
05-04-2012, 3:28 PM
Oh, I don't believe it, I've always been told Rs and Ds are two sides of the same coin, that there's no difference btwn the parties...

stix213
05-04-2012, 4:25 PM
Didn't anyone tell them guns are dangerous?