View Full Version : WTS iPad2 32gb + Great Case, SFBay

05-03-2012, 4:14 PM
I have an Ipad2 that I got for Xmas that I hardly ever use. First and only owner. I have a desktop and a laptop so this has really only been used for Netflix and occasional reading, at the most 40 hours over the past 5 months, so I really dont need it. MSRP ~$678. It is in flawless shape, there is no noticeable ware, and it could probably pass for NIB. I have the box and the manuals, and a wall-charger adapter.

It is the 32gig model, in black. It comes with this case, (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SPVZKW/ref=ox_ya_os_product) which was $80 at the time of purchase. Found it for $34 on Amazon currently, it is a great case, includes a screen protector you hardly notice. Not too bulky, but definitely sturdy, outer case is rubber, providing grip and shock absorption if you were unlucky enough to drop it. Also has a stand for vertical viewing or slightly tilted typing. All in all a very nice case, wouldn't dream of getting anything else if I were to get another iPad (I won't).

Together, new, the Ipad and case would run $600+

asking $500 obo

Entertaining offers. I am in the South Bay, but willing to travel for a face to face.

05-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Bump: Lowered to $600 for iPad and case.