PDA

View Full Version : So who's up for a shoot at Inland F & G?

KenpoProfessor
04-30-2007, 11:20 AM
I know there's plenty of us from the Inland Empire here and was curious if you guys wanted to put a shoot and Q together some time in the future. Even if you don't have guns, you supply the ammo and I'm sure there shoud be someone who will let you use their rifle or handgun, like me LOL.

Anyway, what say ye Inlnaders?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Socal858
04-30-2007, 11:26 AM
me me me

depending on when

ocabj
04-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Just an FYI:

Refer to the IFG calendar for any matches that will impact the number of benches available for public use.

http://www.inlandfishandgame.com/2007_calendar.htm

Yesterday half the range was being used by the silhouette match. All the regulars knew about it because we use the calendar. But a few guys showed up and were complaining about it. All I could say was that the silhouette matches used to close down the entire range, so at least now they allow public use of half the range now.

Anyway, the important matches to pay attention to are the Cowboy Action Shoot, 22 benchrest shoot, and Silhouette matches. The CAS match is on the 3rd Sat of the month (usually) and closes all public access to the range until around 1300 hours. The silhouette match is usually on the last Sunday of the month and takes up half the range the entire day. The 22 benchrest match is on the 1st Sunday of the month and usually takes up a 1/4 to 1/3rd of the benches until around 1400 hours.

There are a few minor matches, but the don't take much of the range.

Anyway, refer to the calendar.

KenpoProfessor
04-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Just an FYI:

Refer to the IFG calendar for any matches that will impact the number of benches available for public use.

http://www.inlandfishandgame.com/2007_calendar.htm

Yesterday half the range was being used by the silhouette match. All the regulars knew about it because we use the calendar. But a few guys showed up and were complaining about it. All I could say was that the silhouette matches used to close down the entire range, so at least now they allow public use of half the range now.

Anyway, the important matches to pay attention to are the Cowboy Action Shoot, 22 benchrest shoot, and Silhouette matches. The CAS match is on the 3rd Sat of the month (usually) and closes all public access to the range until around 1300 hours. The silhouette match is usually on the last Sunday of the month and takes up half the range the entire day. The 22 benchrest match is on the 1st Sunday of the month and usually takes up a 1/4 to 1/3rd of the benches until around 1400 hours.

There are a few minor matches, but the don't take much of the range.

Anyway, refer to the calendar.

Just got the new calender last week so sometime next month, you guys got a particular date that would be good? After that, set up what foods we bring, guns, ammo, etc.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Socal858
04-30-2007, 12:09 PM
im going to be out of town the weekend of mothers day and the first week of june, but pretty much most other weekends will be fine