PDA

View Full Version : going to get one

chuckshoots
04-30-2012, 9:04 PM
So I have being doing all sorts of looking into different 1911s on and off for several months in anticipation of purchasing one. As of now I have basically established I want to go with the Kimber Raptor II, and have a few questions..

1) When looking at the roster it shows A model of the raptor II with a 5" bbl in 45acp, does that account for all the raptors that are 5" bbl and 45acp? Because they have the 3 so I want to make sure its on the roster before I start getting pumped up to purchase it.

2) When purchasing all i need is the drivers license, cash-ola, and proof of residency for 6 months prior?

Hopefully with my job in the woods I will be getting the funds for her soon enough.
Thanks in advance guys and I can't wait to get into the handgun disease because the long gun runs deep in my veins.

TheBladeRunner
04-30-2012, 9:07 PM
Don't forget your HSC.

alfred1222
04-30-2012, 9:25 PM
You need your HSC, and i would go into your LGS and see what models are legal before getting amped

Mr.1904
04-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Or. Just go to the CA doj website and they have the safe handgun roster posted. Not advisable to take legality tips from gun shops in my opinion.