PDA

View Full Version : sold

JanG
04-29-2012, 9:37 PM
Sold the gun and light today so no need for this anymore.

Bravo Concealment kydex holster and mag carrier for Glock 21SF with Surefire X300 in desert tan. Fits 1.5 inch belts, MD cut, zero cant. Located in Stockton, pickup only but can arrange a meeting as my schedule allows. No shipping, sorry, but I don't have time to stand in the post office.

Price is $50 firm for the set. Don't ask to lower the price. It doesn't take up much space so I'm not in a rush to sell it.
update: taking trades for 1911 stuff like mags or holsters (prefer leather). will also consider .45auto or .308 ammo and possibly tac gear.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/oni-dori/09629c4c.jpg

Priority in local sales and I check pm's more often than this thread, so if you're interested, it's best to pm me first instead of posting here. Thank you for looking and have a great day fellow calgunners! :D

for all so cal interested parties, i am going to be in san diego on the week of july 9-13. those that pm'd me as well as other interested parties please pm me again if you want it so i can take it with me. we can schedule to meet up when i get there as i am not sure what my schedule within that week looks like.

whlgun
06-05-2012, 7:37 AM
Ill take it

punisheryayarea
06-05-2012, 7:39 AM
second in line!

JanG
06-16-2012, 11:00 PM
holster and mag carrier still available

JanG
06-19-2012, 9:27 PM
bump again.

for all so cal interested parties, i am going to be in san diego on the week of july 9-13. those that pm'd me as well as other interested parties please pm me again if you want it so i can take it with me. we can schedule to meet up when i get there as i am not sure what my schedule within that week looks like.

JanG
06-20-2012, 6:05 PM
uppity