PDA

View Full Version : Sig P6 CA Roster Question

raymartrading
04-29-2012, 9:29 AM
Good Morning CG'ers,

I have been recently jonezing for a Sig Sauer P6 and I want
to cast my search net nationwide. I went to the PDRK Roster and it listed P6 (P.W. Arms). Does this mean that if I purchase a Sig P6 other than FTF I can only by the P.W. Arms import version? It is my understanding that this pistol has been imported by several companies. How is the "safety" affected by who imported into the US? Any assistance will be appreciated.

ke6guj
04-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Good Morning CG'ers,

I have been recently jonezing for a Sig Sauer P6 and I want
to cast my search net nationwide. I went to the PDRK Roster and it listed P6 (P.W. Arms). Does this mean that if I purchase a Sig P6 other than FTF I can only by the P.W. Arms import version? that is correct.

It is my understanding that this pistol has been imported by several companies.that is correct. And when they were currently imported, each importer had to be listed separately.

Century stopped importing them and stopped paying the roster fees so this model dropped off the list last year.

Sig Sauer, Inc. (Sauer, J.P. & Sons, Sig Arms) P6 (C.A.I.) / Steel, Alloy 9mm Pistol 3.9" 4/10/2011

How is the "safety" affected by who imported into the US? Any assistance will be appreciated.thats just the way it is.

raymartrading
04-29-2012, 8:25 PM
ke6guj,
Thanks for the information. I know Sig P6's aren't exactly rare, but I don't want to drive all over Southern California to pick one up.

Cheers,
raymartrading