PDA

View Full Version : H&K MP5 22LR? Anyone got one?

onegtalon
04-27-2012, 2:58 AM
Sorry if this is a dupe... Anyone in the NorCal area (San Jose/Santa Clara) got one? How ya like it???????

Saw a few at Eddy's in mountain view... Looks like fun but I wanna shoot one before I comit.... I'll buy ammo !!!!

Sent from my iPhone...

Eddy's Shooting Sports
04-28-2012, 1:25 PM
I have one of the SD models in stock. $549.95

I have sold six of these in the last few weeks and two of my very good customers have reported back that they shoot great. I also have mags in stock.

BitterOldMan
04-28-2012, 4:09 PM
Paid $525 for the MP5SD on January 8th. Dealer looked everywhere for one, but all distributors were out of stock. Finally, picked up the gun on April 16th. Have not had a chance to shoot it yet.

Have the Umarex HK416 also and have fired 1,500 flawless rounds without a single failure of any kind. I am babying these rifles with CCI Minimags.

busta00
04-28-2012, 4:45 PM
Actually just picked mine up from eddys yesterday. Have not had a chance to fire it.
Also, have the umarex m4 ops. first time out shot horribly, one ftf or fte or ftf every clip. Was shooting all high velocity stuff through it. CCI velocitor, federal bulk, winchester bulk, remington, mini mags.
Adjusted the bolt and fired much better.
the m4 is very similar to the mp5 in build
like my m4 now with the bolt speed adjusted properly.