PDA

View Full Version : Colt .22LR 10-30 Mag??

dOMEmE
04-26-2012, 10:20 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows if they make one for my rifle... I know magpul makes them for the 5.56 AR's...

the small 10 round mag looks g-hey :puke:

JackRydden224
04-26-2012, 10:27 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows if they make one for my rifle... I know magpul makes them for the 5.56 AR's...

Please keep that type of language somewhere else.

Izzy43
04-26-2012, 10:42 AM

Do you live in California? If so have you checked on the laws regarding detachable magazines? Have you used the search function here to see it that has been answered before?

And as "JackRydden224" posted, please keep the language civilized. We are a helpful group of shooters and gun lovers here.

dOMEmE
04-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Please keep that type of language somewhere else.

thats exactly why i didnt spell it the correct way,..."gee aye why"...relax take it easy.

Do you live in California? If so have you checked on the laws regarding detachable magazines? Have you used the search function here to see it that has been answered before?

And as "JackRydden224" posted, please keep the language civilized. We are a helpful group of shooters and gun lovers here.

and yes i do live in california and searched already... maybe you misunderstood me... i ment a !FAKE! 30 round that only hold 10 rounds.... just to have the look.

ive know they sell the 5.56 caliber FAKE 30rd mags in CALIFORNIA gun stores thats why i asked.

Izzy43
04-26-2012, 11:31 AM
thats exactly why i didnt spell it the correct way,..."gee aye why"...relax take it easy.

and yes i do live in california and searched already... maybe you misunderstood me... i ment a !FAKE! 30 round that only hold 10 rounds.... just to have the look.

ive know they sell the 5.56 caliber FAKE 30rd mags in CALIFORNIA gun stores thats why i asked.

I didn't misunderstand you as you never stated "FAKE" in your original post. Good luck on your search.

dOMEmE
04-26-2012, 11:34 AM
I didn't misunderstand you as you never stated "FAKE" in your original post. Good luck on your search.

your right :D i apologize ...

i meant fake :p

Izzy43
04-26-2012, 12:09 PM
No problem, sorry I couldn't help. :taz: