PDA

View Full Version : White Hat Maxtuck Holster

SacTown
04-26-2012, 10:21 AM
I ordered one of these on the 17th and was curious if anyone had ordered one recently and knew how long it took until they shipped it. After ordering it the receipt page told me two different lead times and for the life of me I can't remember how long each time was. Something like 4-6 weeks and I believe 1-2 weeks. I'm in no hurry to get it because I don't start my CCW permit process until next month and we all know how long that takes. I'm just wondering how long it took you to get yours and also how you've liked/disliked it so far and why. Thanks!

kelley_aj
04-26-2012, 10:33 AM
I can not remember how long it took to get mine, but they are very responsive to e-mail and you could even call them. they have great CS. I love my holster BTW. I wear it with my M&Pc with shorts all the time.

SacTown
04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
I can not remember how long it took to get mine, but they are very responsive to e-mail and you could even call them. they have great CS. I love my holster BTW. I wear it with my M&Pc with shorts all the time.

I'll send them an email today. Great to hear you like it. All I've heard online is good stuff about them. I'll be carrying my Glock 26 once it gets here. I will probably order more kydex in the future for a single stack that I want. I love how you can just order 20 dollar kydex for any gun instead of spending 70 plus for another holster.

llamatrnr
04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
I, too, am very pleased with both the holster and the customer service; mine came sooner than expected and conceals my Glock 36 with ease and comfort.

SacTown
04-26-2012, 11:36 AM
I, too, am very pleased with both the holster and the customer service; mine came sooner than expected and conceals my Glock 36 with ease and comfort.

Good to hear!

Well I got an email back from White Hat Holsters CS in just over an hours time. Pretty quick if you ask me! They said they have a current 3-4 week production time as of now. So about 3 more weeks.

llamatrnr
04-26-2012, 2:20 PM
Good to hear!

Well I got an email back from White Hat Holsters CS in just over an hours time. Pretty quick if you ask me! They said they have a current 3-4 week production time as of now. So about 3 more weeks.

I was told the same, but got it in less than 2 . . .

llamatrnr
04-26-2012, 2:42 PM
Good to hear!

I was told the same, but got it in less than 2 . . .

moulton
04-26-2012, 2:43 PM
I got mine in a week and have loved it! The owner also responded to my emails within like 15 minutes.

john67elco
04-26-2012, 3:16 PM
I was on their facebook today and you can see people saying ty I orderd it and about 10-15 days later they coime back saying thanks. I just emailed them to see if they have kydex for 2 of my 3 carrys. They look like awesome holsters

johnny_boy02
04-26-2012, 5:04 PM
Mine was just over 3 weeks.

SacTown
04-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the responses guys. Looks like I might get it sooner than I expected.