PDA

View Full Version : WTS: AR-15 Parts kit, A2 stock (used), odd adjustable stock - Sacramento

Merovign
04-26-2012, 1:29 AM
Edit: Everything but the new buffer skit and the unknown adjustable butt-plate is sold or pending sold. Will update...

Okay, I'll explain the odd one first. :) I don't have a brand name or the original receipt, it's similar to the Whitley Space Stock with less travel, heftier construction and a rubberized pad. Intended for competition, wide adjustment of length of pull, adjustable left, right, up or down. Attaches to bare buffer tube - was probably meant for a special tube but I've seen pics of plain rifle tubes installed (not sure how without a receiver endplate). I have no idea what it's worth, the Whitley is 250 but that's a whole kit. I don't even know if anyone is interested... $50?

See pictures attached. No maker's mark.

I also have a used A2 stock from a Bushmaster with tube, spring and buffer. Some scratches on the sides and the end screw but nothing major. 5.2 Oz rifle buffer. $35

I have 1 DPMS AR-15 parts kit, new, $50 - I have a second one I am waiting for two parts for that I should have next week.

I also have a new rifle buffer tube with A2 extension, spring and buffer. 5.2 oz rifle buffer. $30

I'm near the Sacramento area and I can ship at cost.

madonaldson
04-26-2012, 6:47 AM
i'll take the parts kit if not sold

tino3
04-26-2012, 7:43 AM
I'll take 1 DPMS AR-15 parts kit

anniepoks
04-26-2012, 7:43 AM
I'll take this - FTF in Sac area ok? PM me please, sent one as well.

Used A2 stock from a Bushmaster with tube, spring and buffer. Some scratches on the sides and the end screw but nothing major. 5.2 Oz rifle buffer. $35

Merovign
04-26-2012, 1:22 PM
Sorry for the delay, getting back to everyone ASAP and in order. :)

(wow, huge response, will be getting messages out in a few minutes)

(Think I got a message out to everyone, let me know if I missed you.)

akjunkie
04-26-2012, 5:13 PM
I also have a used A2 stock from a Bushmaster with tube, spring and buffer. Some scratches on the sides and the end screw but nothing major. 5.2 Oz rifle buffer. $35

Sending PM for above item.

christine6
04-26-2012, 6:14 PM
I'll take the A2 stock.

christine6
04-26-2012, 6:17 PM
I'll take second DPMS kit when you get the parts in.

I have 1 DPMS AR-15 parts kit, new, $50 - I have a second one I am waiting for two parts for that I should have next week.

Thank you