PDA

View Full Version : Great Serice @Norwalk Turners

DMorris2321
04-25-2012, 3:39 PM
I went in this morning because I've been thinking about getting a Remington 700 in .308 but Turners had a Howa .308 for it off the hook special for 399.99 today, so I couldn't pass it up. I got there a little after the store openned and it was already busy and it wasn't the usual lookers, everyone was buying something. When I saw this I started to rethink the wait, but I gave it shot.

They were taking the time to answer the customer questions and knocking out the paper work quickly. The best thing was when they finished with a customer they didn't just stand there and act like they were busy like I've seen too much lately at other stores, they moved on to the next.

All in all my trip took 45 minutes but it could of easily been 1.5 at some other store with the amount of people in front of me.

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the comments; we'll pass them onto our guys. BTW, we're adding another laptop to their counter to speed things up as are doing in our other stores.

Ed_Hazard
04-27-2012, 11:16 AM
Norwalk has allways been my favorite Turners store, with the West Covina store a second. The staff at the Norwalk store have allways been knowledgeable, courteous and professional in all the years I've shopped there.

DMorris2321
04-27-2012, 2:40 PM
Thanks for the comments; we'll pass them onto our guys. BTW, we're adding another laptop to their counter to speed things up as are doing in our other stores.

Yeah they need it, that was really the only thing that slowed them down having to share a computer.