View Full Version : WTS - IMI Jericho 941 FS 9mm

M1ASupermatch
04-25-2012, 9:23 AM
Make: Israeli Military Industries (IMI)

Model: Jericho 941 FS

Caliber: 9mm

Location (city or county): Sacramento

Price: $900

Will ship (Y/N): In state no; out of state yes (but I would rather it stay in California as our supply of unique and available handguns is dwindling thanks to our equally dwindling Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale).

Other info:

One of the Queens is leaving the castle....

Here for your consideration is a steel frame Israeli Military Industries (IMI) Jericho 941 FS (Frame Safety). This pistol is not to be confused with an Israeli Weapon Industries (IWI) Baby Eagle or even an IMI Baby Eagle as it pre-dates these versions of this, the original.

It is the semi-compact version with a full-size frame and a compact slide (sort of like a Beretta Centurion) in matte nickel finish.

Round count is zero. I purchased this several years ago from the owner of Old Sacramento Armory (Ed Faust). At one time he was a major player in the firearms business, importing from all over the world, including Israel. Because of this he enjoyed a close relationship with the reps from IMI and so after the 1991 SHOT Show in Las Vegas this pistol was given to him. This pistol remained in Ed's personal collection until he sold it to me in 2006.

As for accessories, all I have are the four original magazines that I receive with the gun. The only blemish on the gun is on the right side of the slide (slight vertical scratch mark) and is show in the photo.

Buyer pays all transfer fees.

Thank you for looking.

Kurt

zombiescanlearn
04-25-2012, 9:58 AM
Make: Israeli Military Industries (IMI)

Model: Jericho 941 FS

Caliber: 9mm

Location (city or county): Sacramento

Price: $900

Will ship (Y/N): In state no; out of state yes (but I would rather it stay in California as our supply of unique and available handguns is dwindling thanks to our equally dwindling Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale).

Other info:

One of the Queens is leaving the castle....

Here for your consideration is a steel frame Israeli Military Industries (IMI) Jericho 941 FS (Frame Safety). This pistol is not to be confused with an Israeli Weapon Industries (IWI) Baby Eagle or even an IMI Baby Eagle as it pre-dates these versions of this, the original.

It is the semi-compact version with a full-size frame and a compact slide (sort of like a Beretta Centurion) in matte nickel finish.

Round count is zero. I purchased this several years ago from the owner of Old Sacramento Armory (Ed Faust). At one time he was a major player in the firearms business, importing from all over the world, including Israel. Because of this he enjoyed a close relationship with the reps from IMI and so after the 1991 SHOT Show in Las Vegas this pistol was given to him. This pistol remained in Ed's personal collection until he sold it to me in 2006.

As for accessories, all I have are the four original magazines that I receive with the gun. The only blemish on the gun is on the right side of the slide (slight vertical scratch mark) and is show in the photo.

Buyer pays all transfer fees.

Thank you for looking.

Kurt

just the gun I'm looking for, but you're in the wrong county. If you're in OC and still have the gun for sale, please let me know.

M1ASupermatch
04-25-2012, 10:15 AM
So now I'm in the wrong state - and the wrong county?! I am screwed!

M1ASupermatch
04-25-2012, 2:23 PM
All PM's replied to. Thank you.

M1ASupermatch
04-26-2012, 8:41 AM
Thursday bump.

nuocsoi98
04-26-2012, 10:13 AM
2nd if you get to Orange County

Crooks06
07-10-2012, 5:13 PM
Available?