PDA

View Full Version : does turners do trades / buy guns?

ThE_LoNgShOt
04-25-2012, 7:24 AM
I've got a shotgun I'm considering trading in toward another purchase... anyone have any experience with this process @ Turners? do they do it? are the trade offers fair?

Ed_Hazard
04-25-2012, 9:01 AM
Turners does buy used guns for resale, and does take in trades towards new purchases.

Now as far as "fair" value, you would likely get more from selling here in the Market place.

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-27-2012, 10:08 AM
I've got a shotgun I'm considering trading in toward another purchase... anyone have any experience with this process @ Turners? do they do it? are the trade offers fair?

Turners does buy used guns for resale, and does take in trades towards new purchases.

Now as far as "fair" value, you would likely get more from selling here in the Market place.

We can buy used guns outright or consign them for you.
And as it is with other valuables, you'll net the most in a PPT, less if you consign a firearm and the least if you sell it outright.

The balance of price/convenience/comfort and how fast you'd like to see $ for your used gun will dictate which path you take.

Given our daily/weekly customer traffic, well-priced consignments move fast and take some hassle out of the buyer-finding process but we can help which ever method you choose.